Chapter 4 - The contract

Start from the beginning

"Yah..." Baekhyun was pulled back by Taeyeon when he followed Joohyun. "Yah Bae Baekhyun, let her rest. She must be troubled with her own stuff. Let her breathe, will you?"

"Is there anyone who let me breathe? It's so obvious she's lying," Baekhyun was upset, "Seungwan wasn't even sure where she is."

"Stop being so whiny and go to work," Taeyeon scolded.

Joohyun dashed into the bathroom after being interrogated by the protective brother. She pulled on the shower tap and let the hot water hit on her sore body. The tears that she was holding back since the very moment he laid his hand on her were streaming down uncontrollably. She was rubbing her weak body so hard that her skin is turning red, she felt tainted every time the memories of last night played in her mind.

Taehyung rested his forehead on hers, both of them were panting heavily. His thumb was touching on her swollen lips and through this close distance, he noticed her cheeks were red and a little swollen. Seeing her opening her heavy double-lid eyes, he wasted no time and attacked her captivating lips again. The kiss was becoming more and more intense, he was demanding for an entrance. She could feel his arm snaked to the back of her waist bringing her closer to him. Blame it on her reflex action, her hands automatically rise to his shoulders, not wanting to be pulled in any closer. He lifted her in bridal style and walked towards his private room, lips never leaving hers.

He placed her down on the bed and finally pulled away from her unwillingly watching her flushed face, her eyes were still closed tightly. Grabbing hold on her chin, he made sure this time she could not purse her lips as he invaded her mouth hardly. She could feel his tongue swirling inside wanting a response from her. His lips gradually travelled down to the crook of her neck, it was hot and wet searing through her delicate milky skin.

Her unresponsive body made him raged. Joohyun gasped and her body went stiff when his hoarse voice filled the room.

"Look at me."

She remained unmoved, he was getting frustrated.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he said sternly. Her brows furrowed at his husky voice as she knew well that his patience was wearing thin, her body was trembling badly.

The next second, his weight was lifted from her and what he said made her came back to her senses.

"Leave if you don't want this," he removed his tie and threw it on the floor annoyedly. "Don't make it as though I'd forced you into this, I gave you an offer and it's your choice. I didn't pay for such service from you!"

Joohyun's eyes flutter opened at his last hurtful words. She never knew it would hurt so much hearing those words came out right from his lips. Her heart was in great pain with every word ringing in her head. He was right, she almost forgotten that he would be throwing in a huge sum of money to save them from crisis, service; she's only a service. Getting up, her hands reached out to cup his face. Taehyung flinched a little, startled by her sudden touch.

Her head hung low, eyes flickered anxiously "I'm sorry..." the hands on his face were quivering. "I'll do better..." she gradually looked up to his eyes.

Taehyung's dark eyes darted on hers, "your last chance, you can still leave..."

Joohyun looked away, swallowed before turning to the man before her again "tell me, what should I do next..."

Looking down on his lips then back to his eyes, she slowly closed in their gap and pressed her lips on his, meekly. Her action gave him an answer and consent to claim her. Taehyung coaxed her to lie back on the soft bed and made sure his weight doesn't hurt her. He sealed her lips once again, receiving timid response from her. Within seconds, he moved down to her collarbone leaving fervent and wet kisses, red marks were apparent on her delicate skin.