37|There's a Mummy on Main Street Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Lizzie we weren't mean to you, you were mean to us" I told her "because you were telling people about my episode" she said causing me to think about what the hell she was even going on about "your what" Hope asked "my episode, the one I had when our trip got canceled you both told everyone that I was witch bi-polar" Lizzie said and I was shocked "I would never do that" Hope said and I looked at Lizzie "Lizzie i'm sorry that happened to you but there is no way in hell that I would go around spreading stuff like that" I told her and meant it.

"Guys seriously what is the point" Josie said "just drop the act both of you, I had my first occurrence my mum took me away to get help you both decided to use that against me" Lizzie said and it's like Hope and I could feel each other right now we we're heart broken that Lizzie thought we would do that "we didn't even know" Hope said "we swear we would never do that" I told Lizzie "guys" Josie said grabbing our attention "what" the three of us said " there's a mummy on main street" she said and everyone got in position and I got up one of the buildings staying hidden.

I saw at they started to fight is slowly protecting them self and the mummy started to use it's power making Hope and Lizzie choke up bugs making me want to get down there but I had to stick to the plan seeing Josie was able to stop the spell from working I speed down grabbing the mummy and damn it was tall "Josie now" I yelled 'ignalusa' she said shooting fire at the mummy and I got out just in time got to Hope and making sure she was alright as the mummy turned to ash "worst spring break ever" Lizzie said and you're telling me.

FEMA Recovery Center (Alaric's Car)

Ric, Hope, Lizzie, Josie, Kaleb and I were hanging around the classic retro car waiting for the mummy to come back to life as he reckons the mummy isn't dead "so the mummy ain't actually dead" Kaleb asked "well if i'm right the mummy curse is bound by the scarab in it's chest once the girls siphon the scarab the curse will be lifted and the mummy will be dead" Ric said and honestly he was going to be right this guys read way to much not to know what he was saying "ok and what if you're wrong" Kaleb asked causing Hope and I to look at him "he's never wrong" Hope and I said "so what now" Lizzie asked us all "until we get the urn we wait" Ric said lifting up the car hood looking at the engine.

"How long do we have to wait if I have to bug hurl again I swear to god I will never talk to you two again" Lizzie says looking at us causing Hope and I to scoff "ok that one wasn't even remotely our fault" Hope said while I nodded in agreement "yeah well the beetle slime in my tonsils says other wise" Lizzie says and I scrunch my nose is disgust.

"Why can't we just give the mummy the urn is opening up the portal to Malivore really that bad" Josie asked us "do any of the monsters in there seemed happy and balanced to you" I asked Josie "i'm with Josie, why don't we skip bug vomit round 2 and just go an get some pancakes or something" Lizzie asked and I rubbed my forehead in frustration "think of it like this we'll be setting the mummy free from its own prison" Ric said putting it nicely "poor mummy" Josie said as we see a bunch of people running out of the tent away from what ever was going on in there so that meant one thing - show time.

"Alright we can keep having empathy hour or we can do what we came here to do" Kaleb said making us all stand up getting ready to fight "here we go" Ric said as people are still running out with the mummy following behind not looking to happy "what the hell is happening" Clarke asked coming up to us "I don't know he should be dead" Ric replied in a not so convincing voice "clearly he isn't" "yeah I can see that" Ric and Clarke said to each other while the mummy went crazy "he's looking for the urn" Hope and I told everyone "what do we do" Clarke asked "I don't know giving him the urn" Ric said and the voice he was using was so cringe worthy as they finished of having there conversation realising that they didn't have the urn he look at Ric for help.