-41

Taehyung could only look around his jail cell, guards would come and give him food but it isn't as much as he would eat back in the palace.

Jungkook.

Jungkook came to his mind, he thought.

Where is jungkook right now?

Jungkook was inside the palace, he passed out since that tragedy happened.

He woke up feeling the cold floor. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. His eyes widen at the view in front of him.

Furniture were broken, vases were on the ground shattered, everything was just ruined.

Jungkook couldn't stop his eyes from being filled up with tears, he cried and cried.

Taehyung was really leaving this world soon.

Jungkook couldn't imagine living a world without taehyung, he just couldn't live without him.

He looked at the closet and saw the glass bottle and the paper.

He took them and decided to find something to write with.

He would write his wish.

Minutes later.

He heard footsteps.

Jungkook's eyes widen and quickly hid back inside the closet carrying the glass bottle that had a message inside.

Jungkook listens.

"This place is absolutely trash." A woman said kicking the vase out of her way.

"I know,I know they'll burn this place down soon." Another one says.

"Well let's see if there's anything we can take." She says and began to open a drawer.

The other was about to open the closet that Jungkook was in.

Jungkook quickly slammed the doors open and ran out of the room as quick as he can making sure that no one saw who he was.

"Jungkook.."

Jungkook ran out of the palace,well supposed to but stopped at his tracks when he saw taehyung's statue being pulled down to break Into pieces.

A large and loud sound of the statue being put down was soon followed after by the sound of cheers.

Jungkook began to tear up but shook his head and decided to use the back door where the garden was.

He opened the door and was greeted by the birds chirping and the morning sunlight hitting his face.

Jungkook walked around and stopped on his tracks when he saw the bush of white roses.

He went over and plucked a flower while he was he noticed something hiding in the bushes. He reached over to it and pulled out a flower crown of white roses.

The roses petals were dead but then he remembered. This flower crown was made by Taehyung.

He took a petal and placed it inside the bottle. He looked at the bottle or awhile.

"Taehyung.."

"Jungkook?"

That voice he thought.

"Jimin?!" He called.

Jungkook smiled and hugged jimin tightly.

Jungkook.. Can never really stop crying.

Jungkook cried on jimin's chest.

"J-j-jimin..t-taehyung's gonna die!" He says.

Jimin could only rub his back trying to stop him from crying, comfort him and make him smile.

"It's okay-"

"It's not okay!" Jungkook yelled.

Jimin sighs.

"I know, I know but I'm sure that he doesn't wanna see you like this. I'm sure he wants you to be happy and to live as long as you can." Jungkook looks at jimin.

"Here's a message from him."

Jimin says and gave a paper to Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled out of the hug and took the paper from Jimin's hand.

Dear Jungkook,

Wherever you go or will go to I hope you'll be happy. Before I die I wanna see you, see you smile. I wanna see that precious smile of yours for the very last time,please don't cry. Can you promise me to do that?

Jungkook there's three more days I can't believe you're turning 18 soon,I'm so proud of my baby.

I love you Jungkook.

Yours truly,
Taehyung

Jungkook smiles.

"When is it gonna happen?"

"Three days more."