-33

— Jungkook

"T-Taehyung!"

"T-this can't be.."

Jungkook eyes opened as soon as a horrible, terrifying image appeared in his dream. Sweating,tearing up, and scared was what he was right now.

He looked to his left to see his lovely Taehyung peacefully sleeping.

He smiled mournfully.

He got back to sleep,well he tried.

—morning • Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't really slept, the only thing he could do is to try and try to sleep.

It was now four in the morning,he sighs and got up to get ready.

While he was getting dressed he felt a stare from behind, he looked behind him. It was Taehyung,smirking.

"You look so beautiful,darling." He said. Taehyung stood up and walked over to Jungkook giving him a peck on the forehead.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Taehyung walked out of the room. Jungkook sighs and continued.

Jungkook was waiting at the kitchen for taehyung's breakfast.

"Here ya go,kook." The chief said with a smile on her face as he gave Jungkook a plate of delicious breakfast.

Jungkook smiled muttering a thank you before going to Taehyung's room.

Jungkook arrived at taehyung's room after all of those steps he took. Jungkook was kind of shocked,he didn't find Taehyung anywhere.

"Tae??" He called.

"Master-"

"Yes bun?"

Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm here at the balcony." Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook went to the balcony and there he found Taehyung with a bright smile on his face.

"Here is your breakfast,tae-"

"Taehyung,who?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Here is your breakfast, master." Jungkook repeated.

"Good."

Jungkook placed taehyung's breakfast on the table. Once he placed it down he looked at the breath taking view. His eyes widen and his jaw dropped,he never saw such a view. He could see everything, the houses,the bright blue sky feels like it was close to him,he could see the beautiful sunflower meadow at the left and just everything.

"Wow.."

Taehyung smiled.

"You like what you see,Jungkook?" Taehyung asked a tender smile appears in his face.

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung stood up and stood next to Jungkook. Taehyung slowly held jungkook's hand and intertwined his fingers.

"It's so beautiful.." Jungkook said, looking left to right.

"Well it's not as beautiful as you.." Taehyung complimented. Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung leaned his face close to jungkook's.

Jungkook looked at his lover and smiled. He softly placed his lips onto taehyung's giving him a peck.

"That's it?"

"You still haven't finished your breakfast!" Jungkook pulled Taehyung close.

"Dessert is for tonight." He said seductively, a smirk playing on his lips. He pulled away bowing before leaving.

"Naughty.."

—jimin

Jimin was practicing, he doesn't wanna fail this. He doesn't wanna just get beheaded at the guillotine..