-37

-jimin • night

Jimin was gonna try again, he wasn't giving up..not yet.

Jimin went out with a new knife,wearing all black running back to the palace.

-

Jimin once again reached the balcony but what he didn't know,Taehyung was at the balcony.

Taehyung's eyes widen and was about to yell for help when Jimin quickly covered his mouth. The two fell on the ground with a thud. Jimin pointed the knife on taehyung's chest where his heart was.

Jimin looked at Taehyung with a glare.

"Keep quite and don't make this harder for me!" Jimin whispered in an angry tone.

Taehyung couldn't do anything despite him being king his mind was not as matured as a king should be.

Taehyung frozed and looked at the unknown person's eyes.

Fear and anger,he could see through the man's eyes.

Jimin uncovers taehyung's mouth while the tip of the knife was getting close.

"W-what do you want from me..?" He asked.

Jimin didn't know what to do,even though right now was the time. He couldn't. He couldn't do something that would make him guilty at the end.

"You're lucky I have a heart."

"Of course,if you didn't have a heart then you are dead right now." Taehyung smirked. Jimin ignored him.

A sudden idea came to jimin's head,he knew it'd be cruel but it'll be better than him dying.

"You're with Jungkook, right?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widen.

"H-how did y-you know?!"

"No need to ask." Jimin sighs and puts the knife the away, stuffing it on his pocket.

"Would you like me to kill him or you would ignore him for the rest of your life?" Jimin asked in a deep tone.

Taehyung was sent silent

-...