P A R K J I M I N

——jimin

Jimin woke up by the loud rooster from their neighbor Mr.min. Jimin just didn't want to complain since he's new around here.

He and his mom just moved here three days ago and he already had a lot of admires.

Anyways he ran his hands through his black hair and got up from his bed heading through the bathroom. He took a quick bath, brushed his teeth, styled his hair , and got dressed in white button up shirt and brown pants and shoes

He went downstairs and met his mom who has a big smile on her face.

"What's with the smile mom?" He asked with a smirk on his lips.

His mom just chuckled.

"Nothing sweetie and I should be the one asking you,why are wearing something like that?are you going on a date or something?" She asked raising an eyebrow. He laughed.

"Nothing I just feel happy today.." He scratched the back of his neck.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked.

"The everyday, scrambled eggs" his mom as she placed a plate of two scrambled eggs just for the two of them.

He smiled and sat down and began to eat.

After they finished his mom decided to go out for grocery shopping and told Jimin to clean the house while she's gone.

It was two eleven when Jimin finished cleaning,he was bored and had nothing to do.

He went out of the house and locked the door,he decided to take a little walk.

While he was walking for minutes, on accident he catches a hat and in confusion he didn't saw the person running up to him and bumping,falling on the ground.

There he met Jungkook and instantly fell for him.