-27

Jimin helped his mom put all of the groceries on the counter. When he finished his mother gave him coins.

"Buy us four egg for tomorrow's breakfast." Jimin nodded his head and went out of their home to the store his usually buys from.

"Oh hey jimin!" Said namjoon.

"Heya, can I buy four eggs?" He asked handing over the coins.

Namjoon gave the four eggs on a plastic and also gave jimin the change. Jimin thanked namjoon and went out of the store.

Unexpectedly jimin bumped into someone causing him to drop the eggs on the hard ground.

"Hey!"

Jimin looked up at the person he had bumped into with an angry expression on his face but that expression soon turned into a confused one.

"Forgive me but do you know jeon Jungkook?" The person asked. Jimin couldn't tell if it was a male or a female but he was pretty sure it was a male it's face was covered with a black Vail.

Jimin nodded in response. The male gripped tightly on his shoulders.

"Where is he?" The man asked rather excited.

"Why would I tell you?" Jimin said.

"Because he is my-" "JIMIN!" Jimin turned around to face his mom.

"Where are the eggs? And who was that?" His mom questioned with an angry expression. Jimin looked back to see if the man was still there but it looks like it ran away.

"I don't know who he was but he dropped the eggs that I was carrying... I'm sorry mom.." His mom lets out a sigh and gave jimin another coins.

"Buy another four." His mom said and going back in.

"Weird.." Jimin muttered and brought the four eggs this time without the man bothering him.