-36

-Jimin

Jimin was panicking he couldn't find his knife.

"Bloody hell.." He hissed, patting his pockets to see if it was there.

He mentally face palmed himself.

Jimin quickly went to the kitchen to see if there's knife, he looked everywhere on the kitchen but there was no other knife. Then he heard a knock on the door. Jimin went to over to the front door and opened without any hesitation.

He was face to face with lisa.

Jimin panicked face was replaced with a blank,bored one.

"What do you want?" He asked blankly.

"They found evidence. You're so bloody dumb." She said crossing her arms while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"They saw a knife,let me guess you're looking for it?" She asked. Jimin lets out a deep sigh.

Lisa gave him a sword.

Jimin took it and examined it. Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want me to do with this?"

"I'm gonna teach you,isn't it obvious?"

- four hours later...

Jimin pants heavily as he sat down at his bed tiredly.

"that's enough.." He said.

Lisa placed the sword close to jimin's throat raising the blade making jimin look up to her, Lisa raised her eyebrow and smirked.

"We're not done yet. Stand up and learn if you want your dear mother back." She said in a teasing tome making Jimin a bit mad.

Jimin stood up and moved the sharp blade away from his throat making a Scratch on the palm of his hand and on his neck.

"Sure."

She smirked even more..