-14

Jungkook smiled happily to himself as he did work,today again the princess is coming

The princess arrived and came inside the meeting room where the king was waiting with Jungkook standing by his side.

Taehyung signaled Jungkook to lean in.

"I want to get out of this room,baby.." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook nods his head and walked out as soon as the princess came in.

————

The two came out the princess gasped as she saw Jungkook.

She pinched his cheeks and said cheerfully.

"Ah!you're so cute!I wish that if me and Taehyung had a child I want you to take care of them."

Taehyung only gave Jungkook a stare and didn't gave him a little smile it broke jungkook's heart.

Taehyung smiled at his future queen and walked away with her,Jungkook followed after keeping his head down not trying to make contact with anyone specially looking at the couple.

Taehyung waved goodbye to the princess but when the princess was distance and could no longer see him,he looked at Jungkook whose eyes were growing full of sorrow.

Taehyung frowned and grabbed Jungkook by the hand and dragged him to the garden.

He pins Jungkook to the wall and looked at him straight dead to the eye but the worried look on taehyung's face couldn't disappear.

"What's wrong?"he asked,cupping jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook looked away with a stern look on his face.

" don't tell me your jealous.."Jungkook eyes began to fill with tears.

Taehyung just smiled weakly and kissed Jungkook on the forehead.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Please don't ignore me.." Jungkook whimpers.

"Sorry I won't do it again.." Taehyung pulled Jungkook onto a warm hug that made Jungkook's heart all better.