-15

Jungkook didn't feel well today so he was ordered to take rest for today, Taehyung felt bad for his baby and when he had time he would take care of jungkook to a while.

Taehyung sat down for dinner,the princess visited again and now they were eating dinner.

"Um..your highness?where is your butler?" She asked a bit curious.

"Ah..he's not feeling well today,milady" the princess nodded her head and continued eating.

———

It was now ten o'clock the princess already left about two hours ago,Taehyung went to his garden and plucked some white roses for Jungkook.

But the feeling of being watched scared Taehyung,taehyung would look left and right to find no one.

He got in and went to jungkook's room,Jungkook was still awake and was looking through the window.

Taehyung placed the roses at a desk and went over to Jungkook resting his head on jungkook's shoulder while his arms snakes into jungkook's tiny waist.

Jungkook flinched a bit and turned around to meet Taehyung's blue eyes.

"T-taetae..?"

"Are you feeling well now?" Taehyung asked almost a motherly tone. It reminded jungkook of his mom for some reason, the tone when he isn't feeling well.

"I-i'm fine..I guess.." Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a warm hug and Jungkook just smiled.

"Can I sleep at your room tonight ,kook?" Jungkook nodded his head.

Taehyung smirked.

"And maybe-"

"No! God Taehyung I'm not feeling well!" Taehyung laughed.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook sasked tilting his head a bit.

"Nothing..let's just sleep.."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and plopped down on his bed lazily.

Taehyung went over to Jungkook gave Jungkook a smack on his ass.

"Ow!"

"Move!how will I sleep if your positioning like that?" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook rolled his eyes and moved a bit

Taehyung lays in the bed facing Jungkook with a smile on his face, Jungkook blushed and turned the other way.

"Hey! What's the matter?"

"I wanna sleep goodnight.." Taehyung just let out a chuckle and closed his eyes.

"Good night."