-K I M T A E H Y U N G-

Kim taehyung, walked through the garden that he loved so much ever since he was young. He plucked some white roses and sniffed the intoxicating smell from them. It reminded of him..

Kim taehyung is a prince, he lives in the palace with his father. His father was growing old but the fact that he loved his father so much he would help him sign the thousand pile of letters and important papers even if he was 11 years old. Every girl in the village loves and admires the handsome prince, every girl in the village wants to be with the handsome prince but you see taehyung isn't really interested in them, the girls. His heart had b7een set to the lovely, jeon jungkook.

Jeon jungkook is the son of taehyung's butler, taehyung had feelings for the 6 year old and he loved him more then just a brother.

Jungkook ran over to taehyung holding white roses with his grabby,chubby small hands.

"Tae tae! Look it's your favorite flower,white roses!" Jungkook said with a big smile on his face, taehyung smiled and took the roses from jungkook's hands. Taehyung sniffed the roses smell and chuckled.

Taehyung came over to jungkook and patted his head.

"Thank you..jungkook.."he says and hugs him.

Taehyung pulled out a flower crown made of white roses and places it on jungkook's head. Jungkook pulls out of the hug and smiles,he took the flower crown off and looks at it with pure happiness. He puts it back on and hugs Taehyung.

" thank you!"

"Jungkook!" His butler Mr.jeon said in a hurry,Mr.jeon went to where the two kids were quickly.

He picked jungkook up harshly and jungkook started to get confused so was taehyung.

The flower crown fell off. Taehyung picked up the flower crown and He chased them until at the gate where he was stopped by the guards.

Taehyung reached out his hands with tears filling up his eyes.

Mr.jeon began to run away with their own stuff, Mr.jeon hurriedly got out of the palace.

Taehyung didn't understood why jungkook left him and cries.

Taehyung waited for jungkook at their garden where they usually play, but jungkook never came. He waited for three years, he never came. Taehyung was fourteen when he realized that jungkook will never come back and it made Taehyung cry for days.

Taehyung is 23 now, he can handle himself now. But the thought of jungkook made him want to know why,why he left all alone. After all he loved jungkook.