-18

It was night time,Jungkook was having hard time falling asleep.

Jungkook had his eyes shut close. Whenever he close his eyes he can see something from afar but it was dark.

"Jungkook..Jungkook.." It called,the familiar voice.

"Father?" The person walked over to him it was-

"JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook opened his eyes,he was met with Jennie's face. He got up and quickly went to the window and took a quick look. Morning.

He slept? But it was too short..

"What's wrong?had a bad dream?" She asked.

Jungkook turned around.

"My father is still alive."Jennie raised an eyebrow.

" I thought you said your father's dead?"she asked tilting her head a bit to the side.

"I know but,I just had a feeling. Who knows!he might be still out there..he could've left me it's impossible that he's dead..well at least I think.."

"Well whatever, you believe what you believe but anyway the king wants to see you at the garden. Get dressed and do the things you need to." Jennie said and left his room. Jungkook sighs.

Jungkook took a quick shower and got dressed heading to where the king was.

Jungkook went to the garden and saw Taehyung,the king holding a flower crown made out of white roses.

"Come here,jungkook.." He smiled. Jungkook walked over to Taehyung.

Taehyung placed the flower crown on jungkook's head,a perfect fit.

"You look so adorable with the flower crown,kookie. You know I used to do this alot of times when we were younger."

Jungkook smiled warmly. But why does he feel like they're being watched. He shrugged it off and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"I love you.."

——

"White roses.."