-34

—a week later...jimin..

Late at night when everyone was sleeping but not Jimin.(hi hoe)

Jimin went out of his house wearing all black. He quickly ran to the palace wasting no time.

He was almost there when he noticed that there were knights guarding the gate.

Jimin his behind a wall,wondering what he was gonna do.

He looked at the two knights, they were sort of busy with each other. Jimin smirked and took this as his time. He climbed up the wall but before passing by he looked if the cost was clear. It was. Jimin jumped off the wall,quietly.

Quickly, he looked for a hiding spot and a way to the king's room.

"Taehyung's room is at the very top of the palace,there's a balcony there."

Jimin looked up.

"Shit." He muttered, it was really high. Jimin heard footsteps and quickly hid behind a pillar.

"I swear to god Jungkook's green eyes are so beautiful.."

"Really?well for me ms.Jennie is like better...only if she would like me though... " the boys chatted as they walked pass by the pillar jimin was hiding.

Jimin lets out a sigh and waits for the two boys to leave.

After some time jimin quickly made an idea and made a run for it.

Jimin was sweating like crazy,he made it at the balcony. He looked through the glass door.

There was Taehyung sleeping peacefully, he pulled out his knife from his pocket.

Jimin quietly opened the door and stepped his foot in,he walked over to the sleeping figure of Taehyung.

He raised his sharp blade.

...

—×—
Sorry got the short chapter ;-;
I'm just not in the mood for some reason, the other part is done and it's longer. The other part is about 604 words now idk if that's long enough tbh.

Sorry;-;