-35

The door opened causing Jimin to quickly hid in the balcony.

"Shit" he hissed, his hands tightly clutched at his knife.

Jimin took a peak at who it was and it was no other than jeon Jungkook himself.

Jimin was jealous,really jealous at the fact that Jungkook loves Taehyung so much. But he isn't here because he likes Jungkook,he's here for his mom.

He reminded himself that.

Jimin took this as a fail of attempt and decided to go back instead.

While he was close from his house a figure stood there by the gate,it was a female's figure.

Jimin know who it was.

Jimin got closer and the happy yet worried face on her made jimin feel pathetic.

"What happened?"she asked a bit worried with a hint of excitement.

" why do you have to be happy?"jimin asked coldly.

"Come on I'm asking you. What happened?" Lisa asked crossing her arms.

Jimin leaned back at a wall.

"It didn't go well,Jungkook was there."

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Then why don't you kill him too?" Jimin gave her a glare.

"No. The only person I'll kill here is Taehyung. Just Taehyung, do you understand?"

Lisa sighs in annoyance but nodded her head anyway.

"Fine,fine." She said and turned her around about to leave.

"Where are you going?"

Lisa turned around to face jimin.

"I'm going now,I'm only here to watch you and to see if it went well." She said and continued on her way.

Jimin watched as she went distance.

Jimin decided to go inside.

Jimin opened the door and locked the door behind him. He went upstairs to sleep.

It had been hours now.

He couldn't sleep well.

—Morning • Jimin

Jimin didn't slept at all.

"Then why don't you kill him too?" Why didn't he. He never loved Jungkook just liked him. If he killed both of them then it wouldn't have been easier but even so it won't really do much.

Jimun sat up ruffling his hair in frustration.

"What's wrong with me.."

He got up and went downstairs for breakfast.

—Taehyung

Taehyung woke to find a sleeping Jungkook snuggled up to him,he chuckled and softly brushed jungkook's hair.

He began to sing a sweet melody with his deep voice.

While doing so Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, a soft smile appears on jungkook's lips.

Taehyung stopped singing and gave Jungkook a soft peck on the lips.

"Good morning" he greeted with a soft smile.

The tint of pink on jungkook's face was visible,making Taehyung shower Jungkook in kisses.

Jungkook giggled cutely even so he frowned.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"It's just that I have to go work now."

"Well..we always see each other even when you're at work,remember?"

Jungkook mentally wanted to slap himself now.

"Awh yeah." Jungkook smiled. Jungkook sat up and was about to go back to his room when Taehyung grabbed his wrist preventing him from standing up.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung pouted.

"I have to go and get dressed"

Taehyung nodded.

"I have to go and bring your breakfast, see you later!" Jungkook said in a hurry.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a one last glance before closing the door.

After the door closed Taehyung got up from bed and went to the balcony.

He looked down and saw the bush of white roses were crushed. It made Taehyung sad seeing the white roses crushed,its white petals were scattered everywhere some were crushed,the bush was no longer beautiful.

Taehyung got curious and decided to get dressed first before heading to the garden.

Taehyung and Jungkook head over to the garden.

"What do you mean it got crushed?" Jungkook asked as he was being dragged by Taehyung to the garden.

"Take a look for yourself." Taehyung said.

They reached the garden and jungkook's eyes widen.

"Oh.."

Jungkook was surprised.

He walked closer to the bush,the other bush were fine.

Jungkook investigated the other bushes.

Someone must have broke in.

He thought.

He looked over to a worried Taehyung.

"Someone must have broke in."

Taehyung panicked.

"You're in charge,kook. Tell them to see if anything is robbed." Taehyung said before walking away.

But who would... Everyone is loyal to Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook did as what was told.

But nothing was robbed instead they found a knife just outside the palace.