-23

"What?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he looked up to Jungkook whose face stained with tears that won't stop falling from his eyes.

"I said i want to quit." Jungkook repeated. Taehyung bit his bottom lips.

"Leave.this.room." Taehyung said sternly. Jungkook rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Oh pleas-" Taehyung stood up slamming his hands on the desk making jungkook flinch.

"It looks like you forgot who you're talking to butler. You're talking to a king who rules over you, a king who you should obey and don't disrespect. You know the consequences when you shout at a king and disturb a king when he's busy...know your place Mr.jeon." Taehyung said looking at jungkook with a death glare.

Jungkook went silent.

Did he just...

Jungkook was tearing up and looked at Taehyung in disbelief. Taehyung was treating him as if he really was just a Butler.

"Leave or else."

Jungkook had nothing to do but to leave taehyung's room...

Taehyung watched as Jungkook walks out of his room. He was hurt.

Taehyung sits down at his chair frustrated,hurt and heart broken not because about the flirting thing but at what he said. He was out of his mind but he knew if he apologized he would looks weak in front of his workers. His reputation would go down.

Taehyung cried for what felt like years he hadn't felt. For years he was waiting and not looking for jungkook.

Jungkook was right if he looked for him he wouldn't have met him before he was his butler.

Taehyung felt guilty for being to sensitive and for not having the right thoughts.

But right now he doesn't want to talk with anyone, he was sure that Jungkook will still come next morning to bring his breakfast.

Right now he won't apologize.