-13

Jungkook woke up earlier than Taehyung to get his work done, he walked out of the room and went to his to take a shower and get dressed.

Afterwards he walked out of his room to head over to the king's room having the king's breakfast in one of his hands.

When he opened the door taehyung was getting dressed, Taehyung turned around to meet eyes with the green eyed boy.

He smiled.

"Good morning,kookie." He said walking over to him giving him a peck on the cheek.

Jungkook giggled and placed the breakfast at a table.

"Good morning."

Before Jungkook could leave Taehyung pulled him back putting him into a warm hug.

"Why did you leave me..I was planning on taking revenge.." Taehyung said sadly.

Jungkook smiled and pulled back.

"Well,I guess you won't be getting any revenge.." Jungkook smirked and left the room shutting the door closed.

Taehyung just smiled and sat down on the chair and began eating his breakfast thinking about how cute his butler wa- I mean his kookie was.

———

Taehyung went to the garden of white roses with Jungkook behind him.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a white rose and smiled at him,jungkook sniffed the smell of the rose and sighs.

" Jungkook, every time I felt lonely I would come here and I'll remember you."Taehyung smiled but Jungkook could see through his lies as Taehyung smiled with sad eyes.

Jungkook cupped taehyung's cheeks,as Taehyung let a tear roll down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't know kook,maybe I just missed you too much.."Taehyung said.

Taehyung leaned in until their lips were inches apart, Taehyung softly placed his lips on jungkook's. Shutting their eyes close and moving their lips in rhythm. Jungkook wrapped his arms around on Taehyung neck as taehyung's arms snakes into his tiny waist.

They soon both pulled out for air, panting as they stared at each with sweets smiles on their lips.

"I love you Jungkook.."

"I love you too.."

They didn't care if someone saw them, cause right now they feel happy with each other.