-26

The day and the day that follows nothing really happened between them just some small smiles as if they're still not comfortable with each other.

This afternoon again one of the maids asked to get the chief some,flour and milk.

When will these people not run out of milk..

Jungkook thought and went to out to the village. While he walking he saw jimin just sitting on a bench while reading a newspaper.

It's been days since he hadn't talk to him but he thought that he would get the milk and flour first and as always it was on namjoon's store.

After buying he quickly went out of the store to see if jimin was still sitting on the bench but for some reason jimin wasn't there anymore. Jungkook frowned.

As he was about to move on someone back hugged him.

Jungkook looked behind him and there he saw Jimin with a big smile on his face.

"Jimin you shouldn't have stayed at the bench!" Jungkook scolded. Jimin chuckles and carried Jungkook to the bench and made him sit on his lap making Jungkook all red and shy.

"Y-you know that the bench can fit two people,right?" Jungkook said.

"Oops my bad." He teased and placed Jungkook on the other side.

"Anyway what are you doing here kook?" Jimin asked and looked down to what Jungkook was holding pointing at the stuff Jungkook was carrying.

"Oh!this is for the king.." Jungkook replied a small smile appearing on his face.

Jimin felt a bit jealous.

Jimin mouthed an o and stayed silent.

"And... I should also ask,why are you here?"

"Inside my home is boring since my mom isn't home, I usually talk with her about stuff but since she's out for grocery i have no one to talk so I go out."

"Then why won't you come with her?" Jungkook asked tilting his head to side a bit.

"My mom never lets me,she knows that I hate crowds and at the market it's really crowded."

"Besides outside here not much people go extremely noisy and at the market it's chaos." Jungkook giggled a bit.

"I see..do you not like me then?" Jungkook asked making jimin's eyes wide.

"What do you mean?"

"You said that you dislike noisy stuff but I'm noisy..so you don't like me?" Jimin smiled.

"Of course not, you're not even noisy. You're just perfect for me."

"Well for you I'm perfect but what about for others...and for him.." Jungkook said muttering the last part but jimin heard it.

"I'm pretty sure you're perfect for him.." Jungkook got surprised and a bit embarrassed.

"Jimin.."

"Hm?"

"Do you like me?"

Jimin blushed.

"What?!o-of course not!you're with someone..." Jimin said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh.." Jungkook said looking away.

"And what do you mean by liking you?"

Jungkook giggled and stood up.

"Secret. I'm going back now,see you jimin." Jungkook said giving jimin a kiss on the forehead and happily walked away.

Jimin softly touched his forehead and blushed like crazy.

Then his mom appeared carrying a pack of groceries.

Jimin eyes widen and helped his mom carry the stuff she brought.

"I saw everything jimin."jimim got shy and chuckled awkwardly. His mom pinched his cheeks.

" ah..you really are growing up.."