-19

Jungkook asked for permission if he could go out for just hours to meet a friend,taehyung was wondering if it was girl or guy. Jungkook said it a guy,Taehyung sighs and said okay.

"Just don't do anything that lovers would do or else you'll have to face a punishment.."Taehyung said sternly scaring Jungkook.

Jungkook gulped down his saliva and nods. Taehyung smiled and pinched jungkook's cheeks.

"You can go now,but remember three hours is enough. Understood?"

"Okay!" Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly before leaving taehyung's room and going to his room changing into regular clothing.

He got out of the palace as he went to where him and jimin talked. He sat down at a bench and waited to see if jimin would come luckily Jimin did.

"Jungkook!" Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly and so did Jungkook.

"I missed you already,you're my only friend here. My goodness.." Jimin pulled out of the hug.

"Really? With that face I'm the only?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and a smirk on his lips appeared teasingly.

Jimin chuckled.

"Of course.."

——

After two hours of hanging out and only one hour left, Jimin decided to bring Jungkook to his home. His mom was home anyway.

"So jungkook, this is where I live. Not that big tho.." Jimin smiled shyly, Jungkook was shooked. Jimin's house was larger than his.

Jimin opened the front door and reveals a clean and beautiful home.

Jungkook awes.

Jimin told Jungkook to come in and so Jungkook did,looking around the house. It was really clean and was somewhat really beautiful.

"Is your mom home?" He asked.

"Yes when I was here,but I didn't know where she went maybe grocery shopping again." Jimin said awkwardly. He never really had visitors.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin asked scratching the back of his neck.

"No..I'm good just a water will do" he said smiling.

Jimin nods and got Jungkook a cup of water.

Jimin sat next to Jungkook shyly.

Jungkook placed the cup down at the coffee table and giggled at how shy jimin was.

"Can I go to your room?I wanna see what it looks like." Jungkook asked.