Chapter 12: Exploring The City

They quickly got into the city. Rick and Hau ran ahead, leaving the girls behind. Lillie looked at Megan.

"Do... do you know where my brother is exactly?" Lillie asked.

" I really don't know, Lillie." Megan confessed. "I know that Uncle Drake meet up with him on Ula'Ula, so maybe he's there. Wherever he is, we'll find him eventually."

"I hope so. You think he has a chance of finding us?"

"He'll find us, Lillie. He loves you too much not to."

"Yeah. I really hope he's okay."

"Nanu will help him if he needs it."

"Right. I met him before. I was able to watch Gladion during his final challenge, and he introduced me to Nanu. My dad also knows him too. He seemed like a nice guy."

"I've met him too. He is really nice."

"Yeah. I guess we might as well go check out the Pokemon Center while we're waiting for the boys to find us again."

"Might as well."

They entered the Pokemon Center. Megan was surprised to see the cafe area of the center. She knew most all centers had a cafeteria area, but nothing as nice as what was there.

"You'd think Kalos would have something like this." The Ranger remarked.

"Agreed. I was in Kalos for a time before." Lillie added. "I was confused as to why there wasn't a cafe there. I like it hear in Alola a lot better."

"I second that. I feel like Alola's the friendliest region I've been too."

"Alola. Welcome to the Pokemon Center." The Nurse Joy at the counter greeted. "I take it you two are on the Island challenge."

"I am, at least, Nurse Joy." Megan replied, showing her amulet. "Lillie's not old enough yet."

"I'm not. I'm only ten." Lillie explained. "I... I'm still figuring things out for myself."

"Ah, I see. Stay safe out there."

"Yes, ma'am."

They went over to the cafe counter. Pueo and Electrocute ran ahead of them. Forte and Kanawai stayed by her side. The absol prefered to stay beside his trainer when they were inside. The rockruff was just mimicking him. Uila was hanging out on Megan's back, since the charjabug evolved it was cumbersome for her to be on her head. Sheriff, of course, was outside.

"These two are well behaved. Are they yours?" One of the people, a larger man with tan skin, white hair, dressed in a blue shirt with yellow flowers on it, tan shorts and a brown vest, at the counter asked.

"Yes, both of them are." Megan answered. Pueo and Electrocute hopped onto her shoulders again. "What kind of PokeFood do you offer here?"

"We don't offer PokeFood. We offer PokeBeans, a specialty here in Alola."

"Oh! I heard about those. Could I have some for my pokemon?"

"Of course."

The man opened a drawer and took out an orange and green bean. They were pretty big, actually, about the size of Megan's hand. The man went back and pulled out a purple one, a light blue one, and a yellow one upon seeing the three other pokemon with her.

"I'll give you some of each color for the road. Would you too like to order something?"

"I'll have some Moo Moo Milk." Lille requested.

"I'll have some Lemonade." Megan added.

She knelt down and feed her pokemon their beans. Pueo egardly ate her bean.