38

Two days after Aizen's betrayal, there were some that was injured. Most critical ones are Hitsugaya Toshiro, Hinamori Momo, and Komamura.

The rain was pouring down from the skies of Soul Society.

Ichigo hates it.

He hates the rain.

Walking down the forest near the destroyed Soukyoku Hill, Ichigo let the rain pours down on his wet hair and body. His hair covering his eyes, a small frown ln his face.

'... I didn't protect Rukia...'

He felt useless once again.

Watching as his beloved sister getting impaled through her stomach from Aizen to get the Hogyoku out l her was unbearable.

He lost to Paul and the damn Traitors.

Apparently, they left left via Garganta before the Menos took Aizen, Gin and Tousen away.

He doesn't know why how those guys were able to turn into Arrancers. Maybe it's because of Darkthus? He doesn't know.

He only has at least six more days before heading back to the human world.

Wondering if Rukia is upset with him not saving her and made her extremely worried, he wonders if she will never see him a little brother but rather the person she hates.

Ichigo wonders if Rukia still loves him.

He wonders-

"Ichigo?"

Turning his head around, he saw Rukia, standing there all well and fine. She smiles and approach him with an umbrella in her hand. "What are you doing here, you fool?" She asked. Ichigo's frown deepened and look up.

"Ichigo, are you okay...?"

"I'm sorry."

Confused, Rukia place her hand over his shoulder in confusion. "Look, Rukia. About when you got impaled from Aizen, I... uh, I'm sorry for not noticing you there sooner even I was able to sense reiatsu." Ichigo confessed, Rukia scowls and got in front of him.

"Enough. Stop blaming yourself. Look, I'm not even hurt and it's all thanks to you I am fine!"

"But, you were screaming in pain back there..."

"It hurts, I know. But I'm not anymore. You wash my pain and agony away." Rukia tiptoed and right hook his cheek. Grunting, Ichigo glares at her as Rukia smiles happily, tears on her eyes that surprised Ichigo.

"It's all thanks to you I am fine and well. Thank you, Ichigo. I never got the chance to say these words when it was over."

Ichigo smile back, getting back to his feet and got in front of Rukia, putting his wet hands on her soft, pale cheeks, wiping the tears away. "Don't sweat it. If you die, I die with you. If you smile, I will smile back. If you love me, I love you back." Ichigo said and noticed Rukia's reddened cheeks.

Rukia was confused why she is feeling this way.

A part of her wants to continue as Ichigo's big sister.

But a part of her wants to make Ichigo her man.

Now that part was screaming at her to kiss him once again.

Hesitated, Rukia look away and hugged Ichigo, tossing the umbrella away.

Meanwhile, in Ichigo's inner world.

Shiro fired a wordless Getsuten Ryugashou at the air, the attack exploded as Shiro toss his white Zanryuga into the ground. "What the hell did I just do...?" Shiro growled, gripping onto his face with one hand.