13

As Ichigo woken up from the sound of breakfast cooking, he yawns and look around him, seeing Rukia was not in his room. "Seems like she coming into my room was a dream after all." He said and chuckled, before yawning again.

'Although, why do I feel something soft on my lips when I was sleeping while dreaming? I was dreaming about Cynthia and Mars, but what? I guess something must be explained but I'll let it go.' thought Ichigo, and got off his bed.

"Ichigo, can I come in?"

'Rukia?'

"Yeah, sure!"

The door open, as Rukia lean against the side of the door in amusement when she saw the tired look on his face. "What're you smirking for?!" Ichigo asked, as she smirks even wider, angering him.

"Don't think I would wipe that smirk off your precious face...!"

"Well, I came here to tell you today is Monday again, and we gotta get to school in one hour." She said, and Ichigo nodded, before waving his hand up and down.

"Thanks. Get out of my room, pipsqueak."

"*Giggles* Sure, gaki."

Once she close the door, Ichigo turn his head away in confusion and shock. Normally, he would get hit in the head if he calls her "pipsqueak", but this time, she seemed to be happy and let him called her "pipsqueak".

Rukia covered her mouth and leaned back against the wall near the door, her eyes widened and remember the night's event, guilt filled her heart at what she did to her little brother last night. The night she'll never forget.

The cold, and cool Rukia Kuchiki, has become too soft...

On Thursday, Rukia had gone off first and met up with Inoue. They talked before getting to Karakura school. This time, however, instead of spending her time with Ichiro and Corvus, she is now distant away from them, as they were confused why she is avoiding them a lot after getting to school.

'I have no more time left. I have been in the Human World far too long. I hope I have enough time to convince Nii-sama that I... I don't know. I gave my powers to Ichigo-otoutosan, and that is a serious crime now! It wasn't a problem for Ichiro, since I was given a chance and this time it's different! Ichigo... Nii-sama will probably kill you! Please, just forget about m-'

"Rukia!" She gasps in surprise when she felt two hands on her shoulders, and turn around, seeing Ichigo looking at him in amusement and annoyance. "You space out there, you're all right?"

"I'm perfectly fine. I appreciate your concern."

"Morning, everyone!"

"Oh, good morning, Anziu!" Rukia cheerfully greeted, as both of them exchange a smile.

'This is meaningless...'

After that, lunchtime came as Rukia calmly sipped her chocolate drink, with Inoue an dher friends with her. "Rukia, I have something to ask you for quite a while. Do you like either Kurosaki, or Ichigo?" Instantaneously, Rukia spills he drink into the air, coughing while blushing which everyone else noticed this.

"Uhhhhhhhh..." She hung her head down, before she smiles and look up. "Sorry. But no, besides, Ichiro is just my best friend and Ichigo is my brother, you know?" Rukia said, much to the shock of everyone else

"Whaaaat?! Why didn't you say so, Ruki?! I thought you and that hot boy were married because fo your last name! Oh, well, let's share with him~!"

"Shut up, Chizuru! His sister is next to us, you know!"