37

Silence envelope the entire Soukyoku Hill.

The sound of Cero vanishing it silence.

Tears were furiously leaking down Rukia's eyes.

Her eyes showing shock, disbelief, sorrow, fear, horror and terror.

She witnessed it all.

Paul had shot the Cero into her little brother's chest.

Now, a hole was in Ichigo's chest, resembling like a Hollow hole.

Paul let's go of Ichigo's throat.

But due to his heart is now gone.

His eyes were now lifeless and dull.

No movements coming from him.

No sounds coming from him.

Kurotaiyo Ichigo is now dead.

"NOOOO!!!!!!!"

Inoue, using Santen Kesshun on the ground where the lifeless Ichigo is falling, caught Ichigo into the shield. The shield began descending down as Nozomi, Adaz Inoue and Rukia began running towards Ichigo.

But then, Paul appeared in front of Rukia. "It's pathetic. No matter how badly you wish to help your pathetic brother from being brought back to the living." Paul said.

"No! You lied! Ichigo is strong! He never dies! He..." Her eyes widened at Nozomi began shaking him, but he shows no signs of movements.

"Ichigo... Ichigo..."

"Perhaps you didn't listen clearly, pathetic. It's pathe-"

"Hikotsu Taihou!"

A dense blast of concentrated spiritual energy from Hihiou Zabimaru's mouth was fired at Paul, many Quicny arrows launched forward. Paul backhanded punch the blast from Hihiou Zabimaru and took the Quincy arrows, his skin remains unscratched.

"Pathetic. Your attacks have no effect on a perfectionist like me." Paul said confidently, as Reni growls and launch his Zabimaru snake at Paul.

As Rukia runs past Paul, Renji, Ishida, and Sado, including Hollow Ichiro are now battling the lavender-haired Arrancer. "Kurotaiyo-kun!" Inoue activates her Souten Kisshun and an orange barrier surrounded Ichigo, Nozomi and Ada already starting to heal him.

But when Inoue and Rukia saw the lifeless and dull look and eyes on Ichigo, they fell to their knees, shocked what just happened. "No... Ichigo..." Now, they are tears in their eyes, they leaks down as Nozomi began growling in frustration, gritting her teeth as she punch the barrier.

"WHY ISN'T HE HEALING?!!! WHY?!!!" Nozomi screamed sorrowfully, gripping onto her head. "He can't be dead! That damn strawberry never breaks his promises!"

"What should I do...? What should I do...?! Kurotaiyo-kun...! What should I do?! Why should I do?!" Inoue began losing her mind as she clutch onto the sides of her head.

"GRAH!"

Hollow Ichiro flied pass them, landing on the ground as he winches, no longer having the insane grin but having a stern look. "Ichigo, no!" The Hollow mentally growled at Ichiro's panicking state, as he treid to took back control.

"Bakayaro! I'm helping you out in your battle, dumbass! You'll die in the instant I let you fight against this shity Arrancer!" Hollow Ichiro replied back mentally.

"B-But!"

"Shut up and let me focus!"

"... Fine..."

New Life, New Beginning | Sequel to the Misfortune Championजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें