10

The mysterious Gikongan starts to stretch the body of Ichiro he is currently in, he tiptoed up and kicks the panel fence hard that I made a huge dent on it, a small hole on the dent. "Alright, it's working good. I've finally got a moving body. Now I'm free." He said with a satisfied smirk

Then, a P.E teacher cane with a wooden stick on his shoulder. "Hey, what you doing there?!" He passed and look at "Ichiro". "You're Kurosaki from freshman class 3, aren't ya? What did you just do?! The panel's busted, isn't it?!"

Instead of getting a response, Ichiro started to approach him with malicious intends, terrifying the teacher. "What's with that look?!" He shouted, and tried to hit him with the wooden weapon, but Ichiro leaps into the air and went pass him, landing on the edge of the rooftop and grins.

'He's 'bout to wet himself, heh.' thought Ichiro, before he starts to tiptoed jump with his hands inside his pockets, the teacher fall on his head and Ichiro jump high into the air and backflip behinda long fence, before he leaps away again.

"Woohoo! Lunch time!" Orihime cheered, tossing her arms into the air, standing up her seat after the bell rings, signalling it was lunchtime and Tatsuki look in amusement, holding her lunchbox wrapped in green cover.

"This girl again... Don't get so excited just for lunch."

"What're talking about, Tatsuki-chan? A healthy young high school girl comes to school specifically to eat lunch, you know!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I get it, just sit down..."

"Tatsuki-chan, what's your lunch today?" Inoue asked, holding out a loaf of bread. "I've got a loaf of bread and sweetbean paste."

"Good girl." Then, Tatsuki ruffles her hair. "Sorry, but I have an normal lunch."

"See, like this I can make my own sweetbean bread."

"Good, well done!"

"'Hime! Let's eat together!"

"Okay!"

"YOU'RE SO CUUUTE!! MUNCHING A LOAF OF BREAD AND SMILING WITH CRUMBS ON YOUR CHEEKS!"

Suddenly, Ichiro leaps up to a open window, landing on it and everyone look at him in shock and bewilderment. "This is... freshman class 3, right?" He asked. Ichiro let out a scream and slashed the Hollow apart with Zangetsu, it evaporates and Ichiro turn around, feeling something was off with his Soul body.

"I've got a bad feeling about that soul in my body. Let's go, guys!" Ichiro then ran off, as Rukia and Ichigo follows him toward the school.

"Y-Y-You there! H-How in the names of Spinarak did you get up just now?!" Tatsuki shouted, pointing her finger at Ichiro.

"How? You saw didn't you? I jumped up. I'm awesome, right? You're shocked, right?" He said, as murmurs came from the students, and Anziu narrow her eyes in suspiciousness. She had been in this school for a few months, and could proven how Ichiro Kurosaki acts, looks, talks, and all, and this one doesn't look the same as Ichiro.

'All the guys AND girls in the class have their eyes locked on me. They must all be thinking I'm incredible. This is too far great!' Then, he starts to slowly look at each girls. 'But man, the girls in this class ate hot. Every single one is above average... I've been locked away a long time...'

Then, his eyes fell on both Anziu and Orihime, as the only things that his eyes fell for. Orihime's large breasts, Anziu's D-cup size breasts, thier pretty faces, and body.

'XXXTRA LARGE!!!' He first took Anziu's hand, confusing her.

"Pleasure to meet you, beautiful young ladies. Won't you please tell me the two of you names?" Ichiro said, and kissed her hand, and he kissed Inoue's forehead, they blushes, as every single girls let out a scream of surprise and shock.

Until, Tatsuki grabbed him and pulled him away from Anziu, who is blushing madly, and Tatsuki looking at Ichiro in embarrassment and anger. "Ichiro, do you realize what you're doing?! You can't just pass it off as a joke, idiot!" She shouts, and he tilts his head back, looking at her, as she is currently blushing in anger.

"Now that I look closely, you're pretty cute too."

"W... What?"

"WAAAAH?!"

"Why are you rushing back to class?" Rukia asked, as both she and Ichigo follows Ichiro, while running, Ichigo is currently looking at his phone, a new phone since he transferred all his Pokémon, and Pokédex back to Gary, because he doesn't need them anymore and had retired as a Trainer, so he doesn't need any Pokémon, considering there aren't that much Pokémon in any countries other than Pokémon regions.

"I'm worried whether or not he's doing well."

"You don't need to worry, he's doing fine."

"I'm not so sure. I've had a bad feeling about this from the start. You felt it too, right, Ichigo?"

"Yup. Hope it isn't a flirt-"

Suddenly, they stopped when they heard screams and sounds coming from their class, as a table crashed out of a window of their class, meaning something was up with it and thus, Ichiro was right.

"Looks like we should hurry after all, as you said."

"Told you. Let's hurry."

They head inside their school, with Ichiro decided to wait underneath the ground where the broken window is, and Ichigo and Rukia taking the stairs. "Rukia." She look at him in curiosity.

"What is it?"

"Tell me about Byakuya."

"About our Nii-sama? Hmm, well. He's... very calm, even when I'm hurt and in battles. And usually quiet, sometime responding with a nod and talks when he wants to."

"Eh?"

"But, he's very strong. Probably the most strongest out of the Captains. I don't know. I don't know he might treat you the same way as he treated me." She said, a small smile graced on her face, that caused Ichigo to smile back without knowing.

"YOU BASTARD!!"

"We... should probably get there fast..."

"Precisely."

Then, they arrived and Rukia slide open the door, with Ichigo behind her. "That's enough!" Ichiro stop and look at her in shock, before tried to run his way to the broken window.

"He's coming, Ichiro!"

"Roger!"

Ichiro jumps in front of the window, as the soul in his body stops in his tracks. "Come on, nowhere to run." Ichiro said, looking at his own Soul body with Ichigo coming inside the classroom.

Then, the Soul starts to overpower Ichiro, as he repeatedly kicks him in his stomach, with others other than Ichigo and Rukia cannot see what is going on. "Should I... ya'know?" He look at Rukia.

"Go ahead. We need to defeat that-"

She didn't finished as Ichiro was kicked across the room, before the Soul turns around and smirks. "Later!" He jumps out the window, landing safely on the ground, Rukia and Ichiro look outside of the window, as the Soul turns to them and runs away... differently.

"What the hell's going on?"