Meanwhile, Ichiro stare at the distance where the battle between Kenpachi and Ichigo is. The sounds of explosion and the heavy reiatsu disappear. "The sounds have stopped..." Hanatarou said, breaking the uncomfortable silence and look at Ganju.

"Do you think Ichigo-san's alright?"

"We've come this far, but we no choice but to believe him."

"Well, that's true, but..."

"We ain't got time to get distracted. It's our turn now." Ichiro said, as they grunted in agreement and Ganju pulls out a hook out the holster behind his back and began spinning it.

"We've gonna jump across. You guys ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Here we go!"

As soon as Ganju spins around and tried to toss the hook forward, the hook instead got detached and landed between Hanatarou and Ada. This terrifies Hanatarou but as for Ada...

"Th-That was dangerous!"

"Were you out of your mind?!"

"It's a good thing it didn't hit Ada or Hanatarou!"

"My bad."

*BONK!!*

"Owwww...."

Ganju lied on the ground in pain and defeat, a huge lump coming out of his head as Ada began stomping her foot into his head repeatedly, burying his face into the ground as she growls and points her finger at her injured arm.

"Bakayaro! You could've slice off my arm baka, baka, baka, baka, baka, baka!!!"

'Note to self: never ever piss Ada off.' Everyone thought with grimace, feeling sympathy for their poor Shiba friend.

"It stopped. And the reiatsu are gone. Both of them? Which one died? Please be not Ichigo... I can't tell..." Rukia muttered. "The reiatsu are being dissipated by the diffused reflections off the lethality stone."

She look sadly onto the ground. "Why? There is no good reason for blood to be spilled for my sake. Please tell me... Kaien-dono."

"There, done! Now it's all fine!"

"Ano... My hands are tied, too." Hanatarou said, looking at his hands that has been tied together with ropes as Ganju devilishly chuckled, surprising both Nozomi and Ichiro as they back away from Ganju while Ada watch with curiosity.

"Oh, my bad, my bad." Then, he began pulling the ropes with Hanatarou still being tied. "Argh, what a hassle, geez. Hana, you just fly with it, too!"

"Stop! Wait a-"

Poor Hanatarou.

He didn't even get the chance of finishing his sentence as he is now constantly being spin around into the air like a ragdoll.

"Stop! My hands are going to tear off! This is UNREALISTIC!!!!"

And he is sent flying off like how Team Rocket usually did!

Back with Ichigo, he continues to look at the traitors and Paul in both shock and disbelief. His mind racing with thoughts. 'H-How? How are they here? How? What and why are they doing here? Why is there a Hollow hole in their chests and a broken Hollow mask? What is going on? And why are there even here?!' thought Ichigo.

Anger and fury took over as he pulls out Zanryuga out of the ground and points the khyber knife at them. "You bastards! How the hell are you in Soul Society?! And why are you here?!" Ichigo demanded, as the traitors laughed and Paul points his index and middle finger at him.