1

The Ultimate Tournament, a event where strong Trainers, Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Champions participate to show who's the strongest there is. As this year's event was something not to forgotten.

Corvus Wulfram, the Champion of Kanto, and the current girlfriend of Cynthia Shirona, the Champion of Sinnoh, and Mars, a former Commander of Team Galactic, and now proven to be innocent. He is man with quite some problems.

He has a power that can transforms into a Crow, a Pokémon were can bring misfortune all the time if you encounter or see them, and thus, he became a living walking disaster without anyone acknowledging this. Some people he used to work for knows his power, and he tends to lower down his misfortune power with alcoholic drinks, so he wouldn't cause harms to those around him.

However, it all changed when he met his half-blood older sister, Rukia Wulfram, who is a "Shinigami", as it is known as Death Gods. Shinigami's jobs is to monsters known as "Hollows", and the Hollows feed on living beings' souls if they have high spiritual energy, and even living ghosts that has dead and can't retain back thier bodies.

One of Shinigami jobs is to send ghosts, or "Good Souls" to a place called "Soul Society", or heaven. "Bad Souls" would be send to hell if they commit bad crimes, such as murder, kidnap, etc. But, Hollows would turn Good and Bad Souls into one of them or if the chain in the center of their chests disappear, thus, it is still unclear how much are there.

Corvus Wulfram soon become a Substitute Shinigami after he, and Rukia were outmatched against a Hollow because of his selfishness. Corvus has been through some changes after that incident, as he is happy to know that his misfortune power is gone and replaced it with a new one, which he didn't care as long as he didn't harm his friends and family. But what confused him is the name as "Kurotaiyo Ichigo."

Now, he dressed himself in a white t-shirt, black pants, black sneakers, and black hoodie. The clothes he usually wears during his time as a Champion is gone after he turns into a Shinigami. Also, according to Rukia, Shinigami's lifespan is very, very, very, very, very long, and would remain in their youths for hundreds or thousands of years if they have high reiryoku. This time, however, will be the last time he'll stay as the Champion of Kanto.

Needless to say, he can't become a Champion anymore because of his duties, and all. His dream of becoming the Champion of Kanto was never his dream. He never really got his revenge on those people who betrayed him, and take things too far and framed Mars as a criminal. He only becomes the Champion of Kanto because of money, so he can bought alcohol drinks to stop his misfortune from happening.

He a still thinking if he should stay, or quit as the Champion of Kanto. But, after thinking times over and over again, he decided to quit and his short career would now ended with a bang. He has more problems to deal with than the Traitors, such as stopping Team Rocket from gathering all the Legendaries' genes, and Darkthus from creating more powerful hybrids that rivals the powers of Legendaries. If he is still going to be the Champion of Kanto, then it would make things really harder for him, as Team Rocket would come to his location and kill him on spot, or even kidnapping the people he cares for because of fans.

Cynthia is still the Champion of Sinnoh, so she has to work back as her title said. In his time as the Champion of Kanto, Corvus has a lot of money on his accounts, since Goodshow is the most richest man on the world. So he doesn't need to worry about supplies, if he runs out then Goodshow, or Cynthia would transferred money to him considering he is friends with Goodshow, and is the boyfriend of Cynthia.

"Ready to leave, Corvus?" He look to his side and smiles at his blonde girlfriend. "This'll be the last time we'll see each other in person again, and you won't have anyone else with you because Mars is planning to train with me." She said softly. Corvus know Mars is pretty weak and defenseless, so he decided to ask Mars to train her.