A normal day

"Good morning, good morning" Jonah sang as he walked into Zach's room with a bagel and an ice pack. Zach turned over giving him a smile. "How are you feeling today?" "G-g-good." "Well that sounds better then yesterday, you still don't look to good. Are you going to school?" Zach shook his head no. "You sure?" Jonah was still quite curious about how zach got hurt, but didn't ask further questions. He walked over and got in the bed with zach and just laid there. He still had quite some time before having to leave for school so the two of them were in bed occasionally taking a bite a bagel.

The two hugged as it was time for Jonah to leave and go to school. It wasn't the same for him, leaving the younger by himself, not having him around made it feel like something was missing. Jonah hated not having the peppy  kid around, it's so cute how excited he is for school, the adorable outfits, Jonah loved that kid. He couldn't wait for the life he wants with him.

          "Hey, guys" Jonah met the groupe standing in the haul by Daniel and corbyn's locker. "Hey, where's Zach?" " umm, he's at home, he got hurt yesterday, I don't know how but it looks kinda bad." " aww, can we visit him later?" "Yep."

        The boys went on with the rest of the day try as if normal. They went to class, ate lunch went back to class and met at the lockers at the end of the day.

         Over the day zach was bored lying down all day, so he wanted to get up and try to do something. It wasn't bad walking around after a long rest he felt better. What happened isn't even that bad, it looks worse then it feels. So he got up and went to the kitchen, Zach figured someone would come visit so he made them some cute cupcakes with lots of cute sprinkles. That left him in a such a good mood. You know when you just wake up and you're having a good day even when nothing happened? That's what's happening with him.

         Zach had a lot of time to kill and realized that he hadn't made any flower crowns in a while so he made some for all the guys, that's didn't take long thought. It wasn't much after lunch when zach called jack. " h-h-hey, umm. J-jack, are you c-coming over later?" "Oh, ya" "o-oh, well u-um y-you think G-gabby would umm want to come? I-i haven't really met h-her yet.? "Oh that sounds like such a good idea!! I would love if she became good friends with you guys!! I'll see if she's free to come." "Ok, s-see ya!"

---------------------
Bro, I'm not in the mood to finish this and since it almost close enough for a full chapter I'm just gonna post this kk? Good
Loves ya ❤️💙