School time

Zach had started planning his outfit for the first day of school long ago, now it was time to put his skill to the test. After zach went to the mall many more times putting together an outfit he finally came up with a pretty flower crown, light tights, blue ripped jean shorts with a coral flower cropped top. ( I thought of that outfit myself, and if it sounds bad I imagined it better then what you think)

            Zach woke up 6:04 am for school, he felt really nervous he had no one to really talk to about it and he kept thinking that no une would like him and he would never make a friend.... But he decided to get up and try to look good that day and hope for the best.

             Zach had finished his look with some makeup, that looked so good. He went down stairs and saw it was 8:07 and he grabbed something to eat and started to walk to school since was a nice day out. Zach had yet to explore this route he took, he had a lot of extra time in his hands so he took a longer way then he should have went. Zach always thought that he should not go down this part of town, it was known to have have a lot of skeets, zach was not ready to go encounter them. " hey baby" this skeet looking guy came up to Zach, he tried to walk away but he grabbed a hold of his book bag. "I think I just spoke to you, baby girl. You gonna answer?" "U-uu-mm" " what are you doing out so early in the morning? You going to school, you gonna go make friend ship bracelets with your boyfriends?" "N-no" "ok, well maybe you won't mind if you just stay here a bit-."I-I good I-I h-have to g-go now......" and he's gone, zach always ran away when new people tried to talk to him. Zach is not a social person.

                He showed up to school at a good time since he ran the rest of the way to school, after his first encounter with a skeet.he walked into the building making his way to where he hoped the office was. "U-umm... hi I'm Zach Herron. I'm new h-here." "Yes, Zach. I will get a student to come show you around." Zach just nodded

                 Soon enough zach saw a boy with curly hair. "Hey. I'm jack, I am also a grade 12 so maybe we will have some classes together." He smiled to Zach "I-I'm z-zach...." he kind of looked away and hoped Jack would start showing him around. "Ok. Well let's start your tour."

                "Umm zach, you look a bit young, how old are you?" "I-I am uhhh, fou-fourteen. I-I s-sipped 10 and 11"
Blah blah blah,they take the awkward tour. It's not like they both fall for each other and boom Jonah comes and take Zach. They don't talk much and Jack is not the biggest fan of the fact that he doesn't talk a hole lot.
**That's when the day begins**