I dont need your help

The day was coming to an end and zach was in his last class; health. It's not that didn't like this class it's just he's after having a long day.

          The bell goes for the end of the day. Zach grabs his stuff and makes his way to his locker. He put in the combination and started put his binders away. Something hit his head and his crown falls off. He goes to pick it up, but it's not there. Zach turns around and sees this guy, he doesn't know his name but who ever it is needs to give back the crown. The guy pushed him into the locker. "Hey, zach. Where's your boyfriend gay boy?" He was pushing in on zach's chest. Zach was pushing at the guys hand trying to get away from him but then before he can get away he feels something punch him really hard in the face. That's when Zach lost it, he was pushing as hard as he could get away from the boy that looked like the one from this morning. He was punching and kicking him and Zach was finding it harder and harder to fight back but then he just gave up. But someone came over and pushed buddy away. "Hey Dylan are you ok?" Zach looked up to see Jonah.  "I-I'm fine. I-I didn't n-need your help." With that zach got up and picked up his crunched crown and went on his way home.

                                                  ^^**^^

            Jonah had no idea what he was doing wrong with Dylan , he was just trying to be his friend, or get close to him. All he did was get Josh away away from him.

        Through the window Jonah could see Dylan walk/limping towards the woods, no one should go there, in the woods there's always skeets doing drugs, it was quite evident that Zach never did drugs, or for that manner never really did anything bad. Jonah wanted to go talk to him and worn him about the woods.

          When Jonah got there he saw a sight he never wanted to see, it was Dylan getting beat up.he ran over to them and started pushing whoever was hurting him away. Jonah ended up punching a few of them and kicking them until they ran away from them. "Hey Dylan are you ok?" "W-when w-will you understand that I don't w-want your h-h-help." "When will you under stand that you need help sometimes. You can't just wait for it to get so bad that you'll be in the hospital for weeks. I'm trying to help you, I don't want to see you hurt." Jonah could already see bruises forming on him, it was obvious that he was in a lot of pain. Zach had no idea what to say to Jonah. "Now how about I take you home then fix you up and get you some ice?" Zach just nodded, he couldn't argue any more it hurt to much.

--------------------------
Thanks for reading!
I hope you have/had a great day ❤️❤️