A bump in the road

What was Jonah supposed to do with the fact that such a fragile boy was out downtown with all these strangers. He had no idea where he could find him. He felt bad for what he said to Zach, he just wanted to make sure he was ok, and it turned into him running away from him.

Zach was on the go trying to make it home. He decided he'd find a bus that took him some where close to his house. He didn't want to see anyone right now, all he wanted was some ice cream. Maybe he'll forget what he did you Jonah, maybe feel a bit better.

He found a bus and when to the grocery store to see jack. "Hey, zach have you seen Jonah recently?" "Y-y-ya h-he was d-downtown." He rushed away from him. It was awkward; zach knows Jonah didn't do anything he shouldn't be mad at but he can't help but not want anything to do with him. He just wants to be alone, he doesn't want anyone there for him. People are a waist of time, their only there to hurt. He picked up his ice cream, payed and left. He walked right into the house, grabbed a spoon went right up to his room, put in a movie and munched on some ice cream.

Jonah looked everywhere for Zach, he couldn't find him anywhere. He thought for sure he was getting close to Zach, he thought Zach actually liked him. But this bump in the road won't stop him from getting him back.

-----------
Double update, beat that!!

I was in a canoe. I'm terrified of canoes, it wasn't a good experience

Hope you have/had a great day❤️💜