Bonding

At the end of the day all the boys left on their way to Zach's house. Zach was a little stressed about everyone going to his house, only Jonah and Daniel have been there before, what if jack and corbyn think it's pathetic that he lives by himself in such a small house. With everything going through his head he decided to take a deep breath and forget it. They have been friends for a while so it might not be a problem.

          Everyone pulled up and got out of the car they followed him in the house. Boys walked to the kitchen and picked up some food and walked back to the living room and watched some tv and talked a bit. "H-hey, um.. there's a p-park down the road you guys w-wanna go?" They all nodded and walked down the road. Daniel and corbyn were in the back holding hands and being adorable, while jack, Jonah and zach were talking in front. They made their way to the grass at ten empty park and sat down. "Hey, guys. I want to ask a girl out but I don't know how to." Jack looked distracted today and that must have been what he was thinking of. No one else in the groupe had much advice seeing as they were all gay/bisexual. "Who is it?" Jonah was to curious to help before finding out who it was. "It's Gabriella." Zach always liked gabbiee, she was in his tech class. She seems very nice. "Well do you talk to her much?" "Ya, she's my friend. I just don't know if she likes me like that." "Well that's a step. I think the best way to go is just ask her out on a date and see what happens."

--------------
I know it's not very long, but listen I'm thinking about shorter chapters and more uploads. Because let me tell you, I hate sitting down and writing a lot. So this is the way to go!

Have a nice life 😘😘