Second side to the story

This is a short chapter, because I'm not sure if anyone actually likes this book and because it's just a bit about Jonah and when he met Zach. Feel free to read it❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

             Jonah lives with his very supportive family, they have always been there for him. They lived a good life together he was never one to disagree with his parents much he was more of a good boy, but that's just what his parents saw. Outside of the house he was more secretive, kept few friends around. Everyone at school new him as the guy you don't mess with, everyone wanted to know more about him than what he would tell people. He did keep his close friend jack since he was about 11 when the two of met at school since then they have been attached by the hip, they did everything together and never liked the idea of having new friends. (Actually me)

That day Jonah was at the park by himself just thinking when he saw this boy, he looked very young and very interesting, he was wearing a purple dress. Not gonna lie he's kinda hot. He knew he had to meet him.

Hey! Wait" " w-what?" "I'm Jonah, hi" "c-cool. I-I don't really care, c-can I go?" Well that took Jonah be surprise, no one ever really talked to him like that, everyone was usually scared of him and didn't want to get in his way. He liked this more, having someone talk back to him it amused him. "no, you may not go if you're going to be rude like that I will just stay with you" Jonah wanted to get to know the boy. *Zooooooom* and he's gone, the kid left, I wasn't done with him, and I sure will have to see him again.