The sparkle in his eyes

What a lovely day it had been for two who hadn't seen each other in forever. They went to the mall, went on a hike and went back home to watch a movie. That day reminded zach of how happy he was when him and Jonah would be together all the time. Zach thought he was doing the right thing by ignoring him, but it was wrong this whole time, not having Jonah is what was keeping him from being happy. Jonah could see the beautiful smile on the younger boys face, it's the one he missed more then everything.

Monday morning Jonah pulled up to Zach's and got out of the car to go get him. " hey zachy!!!!! Are you ready?" "Y-ya, one mi-minute" zach walked down in a pastel purple crop top and some high waisted jeans. "Ready for school?" Zach gave him a nod. There was something different about going to school today, every day Zach is excited to go learn but today there was something noticeable about it. It was the excitement in his eyes, something that was missing the past month. Like they never sparkled as much. Today it came back, like it almost lightened the whole world around him. The sparkle was something Jonah loved, the way it made him look so happy made himself happy almost. It's something he could never un-see.

As they pulled up to school zach jumped out with of the car with a smile. "J-Jonah I-I have science first!! We're learning about how the world was f-formed." "That's sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe you could tell me about it, I'm not taking the same science cours. I have English first." "I'd love to!" " come let's get you to your locker so you won't be late." They found his locker and talked a bit before Jonah had to get to his locker to get his stuff. As he left Daniel came over to zach." Hey zach, haven't seen you in a while, where have ya been?" "I-I was with Jonah over the weekend." Zach said with that loveable smile. " sounds like you had a great time. I'll see you at lunch right?" " yep"

Zach, jonah and jack walked into the cafeteria and sat at the table with corbyn and Daniel. " hey, guys." Jonah greeted them. After that there was hellos and heys shared around the table. The five boys having mostly come from different groups and having different personalities made them all get along better.

At the end of the day Jonah drove zach home and left right away seeing as though he had plans. Later on in the evening zach got a text from Daniel asking if he wanted to go to the mall. Zach texted back sure and Daniel said he would be there to pick him up in 20 Minutes.

Daniel pulled up and zack got in the car and they drove to the mall a While signing and dancing. "So zach I wanted you to come shopping with me because I want to change my style, the way you dress is so different and I love it. I'm beginning to not like the way I dress anymore, it's like it's not me anymore. Could you help change my style?" "D-Daniel I w-would love to!!!" The two boys shopped and shopped until they could no longer carry what they had bought.

" zach I want to thank you a lot for helping me find something to change up my style.!" "No problem, I l-loved helping you." Zach got dropped home and he put away his clothes he bought and texted Jonah for a while before going to bed.

Zack had gotten up early that morning and decided he would make breakfast for Jonah. Made some pancakes and smoothies for them.

Zach
Jonah come over
Early, I made foood

Jonah
Ok, Ill be there
soon

Jonah walked into Zach's house smelling the delicious smell of pancakes. "Who knew you could cook?" " not y-you. Well come on we better e-eat now, we don't want to be late for school."

The two munched and put away the dishes for later and went on their way to school.

All five boys met at the same table for lunch again and continued their daily bonding. " h-hey guys, do you want to come over after s-school?" There was nods all around. The five packed up their stuff and headed to their own lockers to get ready for their classes.

---------
Happy almost thanksgiving!!!!!!!
Sorry I haven't been updating, but I made this chapter like 200 words longer then usually!!

Hope you have/had a great day💜❤️!!!!!!!