Getting ready

Zach new that going to high school was a big deal, but the fact that he was skipping grade 10 and 11 made him very scared. He was still 14 a few months away from 15 like all the grade 10s. He knew that he would get picked on for being so young but he thought that it would be better to get all the bulling done in one year then live through 3 years of it.

               Starting a new school Zach wanted a new style, he was never comfortable in his skinny jeans and tee shirts. Zach wanted dresses and skirts with pretty shoes. To get ready for his new school he got money from his so called parents and went on his way to the mall.

          When he got there he walked into the store with all the dresses, he bought pink ones and blue ones with polkadots, black ones with pretty patterns. He shopped ALL DAY. Although Zach had all this money he never showed it off.

           He always knew that he was gay, Zach never really questioned it. It's not like anyone would care, his parents practically disowned him they are never home, they act like he doesn't exist all they do is send him thousands of dollars a week, they bought him a house it was a small one, but that's what Zach liked. He never wanted anything big, he keeps his car in the garage unless it raining and he needs to get somewhere. Zach loves walking around seeing what's going on in the world.

              Zach made his way all the way to his house, he did take his car this time since he can't carry all those bags by himself. He got to his cute little house and started thinking that he should paint his house plum purple ( quick an/ I am currently convincing my parents to let me paint my house plum purple. I will stop bothering you now) it would be sooooo cute he thought. He took all his bags in and decided he was going to bring all his clothes to the Salvation Army ( that's like a good will)

           After he did that he had a fashion show in the mirror. When that was done he wanted to go on a walk to the park, maybe explore a bit.

               He was walking with his head down and his head hit something and he looked up and saw he walked into a sing.( that happened to me) he heard someone laughing so he looked up and saw this really hot guy, he looked back down and kept walking, he could hear the guy walking up behind him so he speed up to a run. "Hey! Wait" Zach decided to wait for the dude "w-what?" " I'm Jonah, hi" "cool. C-Can I go? I d-don't really care""no, you may not go if you're going to be rude like that I will just stay with you" zach booked it and ran from Jonah.
  *************
Jonah was confused on why the kid ran, but left him alone and moved on