Its uncomfortable

It has been a month since Jonah has seen Zach and it was killing him. Missed talking with him, he miss just walking in his house to see if he was ok, he missed it all.

In his closet sat the skirt he made with him. It just made him even more sad. Jonah put the skirt on with some tights and tucked a button shirt into it. He was going out with Zach, hopefully.

            Jonah knocked on the door trying to convince himself he should be there. "Zach please, I just want to talk to you." He was yelling in front of the door. The light turned off in his room. It wouldn't be the first time he just walked into his house, and he knew this would never be the last. This was so unlike Jonah, to be a someone's house just wanting to talk, he never wants to talk to people, but ever since Zach everything has changed for him. He went up the hall in the house he knew so well. "Zach, listen I miss you so much. I can't be away any longer, all I'm asking is for you to spend one day with me and then I won't bother you anymore."   Jonah heard little steps to the door. It opened looking up at him was the big beautiful brown eyes he loves so much. All Jonah could do was smile and hug him. Zach never hugged back un till he realized the hug was lasting longer then he want and finally hugged back. "J-Jonah......" he laughed before finishing his sentence "w-wh-what are you w-wearing?" "Well since we made these skirts and you wanted me to try it on and I hated doing it, i thought I would do it for you." Zach smiled and nodded. "And I've decided that it's uncomfortable and I don't know how you do it." Zach adorably giggled. "And now we are going out for the day and you go get dressed up while I take a quick run home and change.

------------------

Hope you Have/had a great day 💜💙