Finnaly

The two boys got off the ground and Jonah decided that it would be good to bring Dylan back to his house. As they were walking it was really awkward silence and the two had nothing to say. Zach did know what to do, he didn't want to say much to Jonah, he has no idea why he just doesn't like him. Maybe it's the fact that he will never leave him alone. Jonah on the other hand wanted to say so much, he wanted to get to know the younger boy, to talk to him anything. Jonah wanted to know him.

They showed up to Dylan's cute little house and Jonah carried him up the stairs and into the door and in the he was told the washroom was. "Ok, so can you tell me what hurts?'" "Everything" "that narrows it down.... is there anything I can bandage or get ice for without throwing you in the freezer?" That made Zach laugh, but he say laying limp in Jonah's arms. "M-my head, and l-l-left ankle." "Ok. Doctor Jonah will fix you up."he got ice for his face and rapped his ankle. "All better, good as new." "Th-th-thanks, Jonah." "No problem, cutie." Jonah smiled down at zach, he looked down to the floor. "Y-you c-can call me z-z-zach" "now. Why did it take you so long to tell me your name? It's almost as beautiful as you." That. What he just said, zach didn't want to hear that. That made him feel...... weird, he hated that Jonah said that to him. He cleared his head and got off the counter from in between Jonah's legs and walked into his room. Jonah knew he did something wrong, he didn't know what tho, so instead of leaving he followed zach into his room and saw him looking at his closet. Jonah saw all his bright colourful dresses and skirts and pretty clothes, he knew Zach would look great in all of them.

Jonah wanted to start a conversation, he didn't know how. "So, zach I was thinking. Maybe we can make that flower crown now? I think it's time you got a new one any way, i haven't seen one on you in almost an hour and it's weird." Zach turned around to look at him with a smile and nodded his head. He was warming up to Jonah, but he still doesn't like yet.

The two got a taxi to the closest Michaels and went in, zach got all excited seeing all the art supplies, he loves crafting. Jonah was walking behind the overly excited boy with a big smile on his face seeing him look really happy. "So, we need the crown shape and artificial flowers. I have the rest at my house." Zach didn't stutter, Jonah picked up on that when he was talking. "You seen so calm and happy. It's adorable." Zach blushed at the older.

They were making their way up to the house, the hole day Jonah was helping him get around. They went into a room the zach directed Jonah to take him to and he saw a lot of sparkles, paint, fabrics, anything, that boy had it.

------------
Hi, hello. I'm tiered good night. Also I'm sorry I didn't upload in forever at first I was studying for exams then I got sick and couldn't do the exams then I threw up the life out of me and never ate anything and then I was to weak to move. And there for if you are reading this I should have the rest of the chapter by tomorrow or the next day

I hope you you had/have a great day 💚( that's right, imma change it up!)