I thought you would be here

By lunch time everyone was annoyed, nobody wanted to be in school anymore. They were all done with this waist of time. It was lunchtime; the only time all the students don't want to fall of the edge of a cliff. Zach was sat outback behind the school at an old park alone. Most people would rather be with their friends but Zach was having quite the time out by himself. There's no one to bother him, and that's how he likes it. He sat down behind a tree looking up at the sky tuning out everything, even tho nothing was really happening around him. "Hey" Zach heard someone say, he thought that they were talking to someone else and didn't bother looking. "Hey, Zach" ughhhhhhhhhh, zach had no interest in talking to Jonah right now but he knows there's no way to get rid of him now. "W-what d-do you want?" "Well it's very nice to see you to Zachary." "D-d-don't call me that." "Well I'm sorry. I came to talk to you." "H-how'd you k-kn-know I'd be here?" " I had a feeling that you wouldn't be in the school, so I came here to see if you were here." Zach nodded in response. "Anyways zach I got you something." Jonah sat down next to him and hauled his bag over to him and opened it. What Jonah said made zach interested, he had no idea what Jonah would have got him. "Well you see I felt bad that you gave me your flower crown because I don't know how to use a glue gun, so I made you one." Jonah then pulled out of his bag the most terrifying flower crown zach had ever seen. But he held back his laughter trying to be nice. "Wow, j-Jonah.... I'm so-speechless, t-th-that looks...... great!" Jonah kinda laughed at the response he got. Yes, Jonah did try to do good with the crown, but it didn't specify work. "I worked at that all night, I hope you like it." Jonah had a look that told zach that he was telling the truth and that he really did try. Zach thought it was cute. Jonah passed the crown to zach and he put it on his head. "I l-love it." "C-can I ask you something zach?" " y-ya." " I wanted to know why you seemed so calm yesterday and now your back to stuttering....." how was zach supposed to answer that? "I-I dont k-kn-know. Um I h-have to get b-back to school, bye." How could Jonah be so straight forward?

Zach was walking in the haul to his next,class when someone yet again shoved him into a locker. "Hi, princess. Who made the crown? A toddler?" Zach just stood up and ignored him. "Hey princess, I was talking to you." "C-can't you just l-leave me alone!?" " now, what the fun it that?" "HEY SPENCER! He said leave him alone!" That didn't stop him, he kept zach pinned to the wall. That was where Jonah gave up and walked over a lifted spencer by the collar of his jacket and pinned him to the wall and gave him a big punch in the face and dropped him To the floor. "Hey Zach are you ok?" "I'm fine! Ok? When will y-you understand that I don't always need you to c-come in and save me!" Zach stormed away from Jonah.

----------
Does this count a cliff hanger? Maybe. Did I have more to wright? Yes. Will I wright it? Not now!
Well anyways I'm going in two days and I won't be able to update due to the fact of I will get and hour or less of wifi use a day, so ya! And i would like to talk to my parents at home.It might be two weeks or a month till the next update depending on if I wright in between that trip and the one after that.

Beeeeeeeey!!!!!
I hope you have/had an amazing day!!!!💜💜