GONE

Zach walked in to his cute little yellow house and walked to the fridge. As he got there he heard the phone ring. " h-hello, it's Zach" "hi Zach, um... I have some bad news." "Wh-what is it?" " it's your parents, th-they have passed away in a car crash." Even tho Zach was never close to his parents, even tho he knew they never liked him he still never got to fix things, make them proud of him, or even make them want to be in the same room with him. Now there's no chance. He's still devastated.

Zach sat on his couch for a good hour and just cried. Completely forgetting about Jonah, until he heard a knock at the door. A few minutes later another knock, he knew it was Jonah. "ZACH!!! You in there." Another few minutes later he walked into the living room and saw zach sitting in a blanket crying he little eyes out. " oh no, what happened Zach?" Jonah said in the most sympathetic voice he ever heard. " t-th-they're g-gone." Jonah had no idea what was happening but he walked over and sat next to zach and put his head in his lap and rubbed his telling him sweet things in a calm voice.

        Jonah has been in zachs house for over an hour now and Zach is starting to calm down and Jonah decided he wanted to find out what happened." Zach, what happened." "JONAH EVRYON IS GONE! I HAVE NO ONE LEFT. THEY'RE ALL DEAD AND NONE OF THEM LIKED ME" what just came out of the small boy mouth surprised Jonah not only because he didn't stutter but also form what he said. Who was he talking about? Who couldn't like this adorable boy? Zach had stormed upstairs into his room.

       "Zach! Open up." He got nothing

        " Zachy, wanna talk?"

       "Hey bud?"

        Jonah walked into the mall right up to the ice cream shop and bought three big tubs of ice cream and golden spoons. He made his way back to the house and walked right in because he knew Zach wouldn't get up. " ok, i have given you many chances but I am opening the door now." He walked in and sat Zach up right and handed a tub with a spoon. "Y-you got golden spoons..... I lov-e t-th-those." "I knew you would. And I got the best kind of ice cream on the face of the earth! And I also picked up an ice cream you can have." That made Zach crack a smile. " so now the only thing I can do to make this better is...." Jonah passed Zach a big sweater and sweat pants and told him to change in the washroom and when he came back Jonah had Netflix open and open arms for snuggling.

------------------
I tried making it sad, I think. Anyways I'm home for good now and I will upload more often now. Also  I started crying when I listened to 8 letters because that was my year and half anniversary of fangirling why don't we.

I hope you have/ had a great day😘😘