Heeeeeeeey

They put the supplies out on the table which includes hot glue, artificial flowers, glitter and other little bits of stuff (I don't know what to call it?). Zach sat up of a high chair with Jonah next to him and ha was explaining what they will be doing. "So you take your headband thing and the hot glue. Then stick the flowers and stuff on, got it? Simple?" "Yaaa....... got it" so zach picked up one of the glue guns and started his crown when Jonah followed what he did and picked it up like he did. First he got the glue on the crown. "Ow" Jonah said under his breath. "What did you do?" "I touched the hot glue" zach nodded and laughed. "What are you laughing?" "You touched the glue, this is the easiest thing ever and you can't do it." "Well that makes me feel great"

        They finished their crowns and zach's looked great, then there's Jonah's. It looks like he had never crafted before. Where was his childhood? It's all stringy and a mess. "Here, Jonah have my crown. No one should ever have to see that mess on plastic." Zach passed him the crown and Jonah gave him the smile of 'thanks for telling me I can't do anything' smile and the two laughed. Zach ran up and got one of his old crowns. "I need-....... I need glitter." Zach ran back to the art room and took down his glitter bin and picked some colours. "Want some glitter?" "What kind of question is that zach? Of course I want glitter!" The boys were throwing glitter and their crowns making them look pretty and zach throws some at Jonah. "What was that for?" He asks throwing some back at Zach. " I thought you needed a bit of sparkle?" " well I think you need a little more colour." Jonah got some paint on his hand and rubbed it on his face. "HEY!!" Zach yelled in a mad/happy/annoyed way. "Heeeeeeey!" Jonah yelled back like those girls in movies when they see their friends at the beach. (Did any of that make sense?) they continued making a mess until they got hungry and went downstairs for food.

----------
This was more like an ending to my last chapter, but that's ok right? Anyway I'll upload the next chapter at the end of the day or something. I'm not the most organized right now so I'm not sure.

I hope you have/had a great day 💛