Zach?

Guess who's back?!?!?

         Four of the guys have been getting really close lately, but one always felt like he didn't belong, like the others didn't want him around. Maybe he was being irrational, or maybe they really didn't want him.

      Back to school. It's nice, well as nice as school can get. Everyone seems to be happy, from what it looks like; gabbiee said yes to jack, corbyn and Daniel and the cutest people ever, and zach and Jonah are zach and Jonah. Ya the two had ups and downs recently. But it couldn't get worse, they we're having a time and a half.

         Jonah arrived at Zach's house in the morning like he had been doing for the past two months or so. "Zachy come on now it's time for school!!" "C-coming." Zach walked out of the kitchen with a waffle in each hand and passed one off to Jonah. "Good morning, how's it going?" Jonah asked the shorter one. "L-l-lovely. Today I'm doing a s-science lab t-today, I-I'm kinda excited!!" Zach said with a big old smile. He really like learning, it expands his point of view on the world.

          The two pulled out to school and hopped out. Jonah walked zach to his locker to get his stuff for the morning and then then found Jonah's, witch happens to be by corbyn's where he is standing alone. "Hey corbyn, what's up? Where's a Daniel?" "Oh, he's home sick, I'm going to visit him later wanna come with me?" " ya, sure"

Lunch time, the groupes favourite time of the day. They can all be together. But today, someone was missing, Zach. "Hey guys. Have any of you seen zach?" Jonah is always a but protective of zach, he just needs to watch out for him and make nothings gonna happen to him.

Jonah left the table and went off to find zach. He checked all over the school, but no luck. So he went to the office and asked if they could page him. " umm, excuse me, could you call Zach Herron to the office?" "Sure thing my love."

They told Jonah that Zach was in the nurses office, so he got there as fast as possible. "Oh, Zachy what happened? Are you ok?" "Y-ya ya. I-I-'m fine. U-umm but s-some guy-." Zach started to cry, he had some cuts and bruises and didn't look to great. " oh you don't have to say anything now. We can talk about it later." Jonah walked over to give him a hug. "Zach my dear I think it would be best to go home and rest for a bit." The nurse said to him. He nodded in response. Jonah put his sweater on him and walked him out to his car. Jonah had told his mom he had to bring Zach home, she loved zach, he brings out the side of Jonah that she loves so much, even around all the guys he has been so much happier, zach had changed his attitude, he's not so rough or intimidating; unless he wants to be. Even though he is still the guy you shouldn't mess with the people close to him don't see that as much. That's why Jonah's mom doesn't care about him leaving class, but Jonah knows if it starts to interfere with grades he can't do it again.

         Jonah brought Zach into his room and payed him down. Jonah grabbed some water for him and laid down for a bit. "Zachy, wanna tell me what happened?" Zach just shrugged. Jonah knew he didn't want to talk about it just right yet so he let him sleep, Zach knew Jonah couldn't stay long though, he had to get back to school and go see Daniel. " zach I'm gonna go now. I won't be able to come back though, so I'll be here in the morning nice and early." Zach gave à nod  and a smile goodbye.

--------------------
Listen broskitos , so much has happened to me and I don't know man, it's not the same, it's weird almost I just need to rant about what has happened in the past few months. But that's whatever, here's my new chapter, hope yous enjoy, hope it makes sense!!

Have a lovely week dudes loves ya ❤️💜😘