What did i just do?

"Jonah, spencer. My office now!" The walk to the principals office was long and awkward.
"Jonah, what makes you think punching Spencer is proper school behaviour?" " I was only trying to help, sir." "Who are you helping by punching Spencer?" "Z-zach, I was helping Zach. Spencer is all ways giving him a hard time and I was trying to help Zach. Now does that sound like proper friend behaviour?" " ok, yes I understand that you were only trying to help him but can't go around hurting people to save someone else.... now Spencer why are you always giving zach a hard time?" " I don't know." "Don't go being blunt with me." "I don't know why. That's it." (And that's the tea sisters) " well if I can't get any answers from you then you can leave and if a hear anything about you then I'll be seeing you again." "Bye" that left Jonah with the principal. " if he does anything else to anyone let me know please. You can't go to Jonah, get back to class.""ok, see ya."

"Hey Zach please wait I want to talk to you." Zach let out a big sigh. "Wh-what is I-I-it." " I'm really sorry, i didn't mean anything by what I did.I was just looking out for you. I care about you and seeing him hurting you- I found it really hard not to rip his guts out. I really hope that you can forgive me, next time I see someone hurting you I won't stop them......" with that he started walking away. "W-wait, Jonah." He stopped and looked back at Zach. " I'm sorry I got so mad when you were only trying into help me." "It's ok, I get that sometimes you don't want help." " how about to come over and we get to know each other a bit more?" Ahhhhhhhh Zach, what did you just do? "Sure, I'd love to Zach"

--------------------
HONEY, IM HOME!!!!!!!!!

I hope you had/have a great day❤️💜