mira and erza

Mira

I saw Lucy and natsu won the fight I start to give some cheering.
Others just look at me like I'm crazy but who cares.
And I start to squealing because natsu just hug Lucy and sleep beside her ! My ship is sailing nalu! I scream mentally in my mind.
I don't care as long they give me 1039383838393 nalu babies.

Ok now get into the story.

The smirk on they faces are fading but it's seems not disturbing them well .

Erza just look at them with a little confused and concern but why?

I start to analyse my enemies they look arrogant which is not good . But I couldn't judge them I have to get some clues . What may be their weakness.?

When I keep wondering a white light consuming me and erza .

In a blink of second we are in other place so we are brought here huh? I will make them regret of thinking of hurting my friend!

I look over erza and give her a nodded which she understood!

I look forward to see a .............human mix chicken? What the heck is that?

Maybe this is his look or something else.

And I notice someone else behind him

And he is ...a old guy but have a scary /stupid face . I think he is pervert by the way he is looking at our bodies.i feel disgusted.

Before I attack them I have to know what are their powers.

Erza pov

Mira and I was transferred to a place looks like a battlefield but ..... I don't like it .

I look over Mira and she nodded at me hell ya I know that look ! I'm about to see old Mira back !

I look Mira face to turn freak/shock/disgusted/ and other feelings which i assume might be funny.

I turn my eyes to look at a .... Sight Infront of me which want to make me . Want to get a bucket and vomit in it .it's worse than ichiya!yup him now get that how will he look like .

Behind him is a old guy .he look pervert so I'm not gonna end up losing my dress or torn it because I feel he is  ripping off my dress with his eyes . 

God ! For Mavis sake can't I get more good villain.

Without any warning that chicken human release some eggs towards us I Dodge it but Mira dint notice get some eggs on her  but nothing happening to her .

Suddenly the eggs start to glow and Mira start to scream in pain look like it's burning her .

I try to help her that guy release again 483 dozen eggs I think towards us .

Requip heaven wheel armour!

Hundreds of swords surrounding the eggs and start to attack it .

I change to my

Purgatory armour!

Eggs cracks! He said and my armour just crack like eggs shell .

What the hell is happening!

I look over Mira she is fighting with that old man .

She is in her sitri form .

Mirajane pov

The eggs on me is burning my skin it's too much but why couldn't I control it .  I have to get up and fight with them k couldn't just let down my friends.

Sitri form! I yelled and and change to my ultimate take over form .

I start to punch the old guy who is standing Infront of gawking me .

But he managed to Dodge all of my attacks easily.

Time skip .

As long I hate to tell this I'm getting pretty tired but my energy level is full .

Using this that old guy

Attack me

Storm flip!

Wow I'm not gonna lie but I'm impressed by his power .

I use my last spell to make him unconscious.

And in notice my form has crack! What !

I look over chicken man smirking at me .I quickly change into my satan soul .

And run towards him and attack me .he tried to crack it but it won't work .

Chicken you won't able to crack mine! With that I run to him and

Darkness stream!

Erza notice my plan and requip to her

Clear heart clothing.

We start to attack him and show him s class mages power .

After a while he fell unconscious and we won this fight .

We just simply raise up our hand and make L shape .

Juvia pov

Wow juvia is impressed with erza and Mira power they are really strong mages.

Juvia look at opponents to see them tensing a little

Juvia notice someone juvia holding her hand.

Omg it's gray Sama!  Juvia is holding his hand!  It's warm and juvia feel protected.