Mystery Box

. Gray pov

It's look like a wooden box and have some blue design like flowers. But why can't open it. What he know about juvia that I don't know about her. I just feel little down when I don't know alot of things about juvia.
Yeah it's my fault anyway. I don't know how to ask her. I look at gajeel he is having a proud face like he knows everything but it's true he knows her better than me because they are like siblings. I feel jealous. I think I'm not only one her favorite. I pout.

Hey stripper look at me how to open her box... Mira bring a glass of water.
She give him a glass of water. He just pour on the box.

What the hell metal freak? This box is not opening...! Natsu yell.

Gajeel just remain silent
Suddenly the box start glowing and open. Ohh water.. Connect with her trust and soul.  Why I don't know about this before...

Erza take out a letter from the box
And read it.

If you guys get this it's means you guys  something happen to juvia . Juvia is so happy that you guys search for her.    Juvia wrote this because juvia have bad feelings about this mission. The old woman told me that all victims were gone because entering the forest. She ask me to get Information about this. Juvia was little scared because all people went to the forest will die or missing. There was a rumor about a evil guild hiding inside the forest but they don't know if It is true or not. Juvia also curious to know about the it. Juvia wrote this letter before she will go to forest next morning. Juvia hope she will be search if she missing in guild right? Juvia knows you guys will. Juvia just want to make sure all is well. Goodbye 😊sorry gray Sama there is no point to write anything about you in this because juvia know you will find juvia. Juvia believe in your guys.

Love juvia  lockser

Erza put down the letter and look at us. We just confuse why she went into the forest eventhough she knew that it was dangerous. She such a crazy woman.

She believes that we will find her so we have bring her back to home no matter what happen! We will Bring juvia back to home!

We all just smile and start to cheer up.

Don't worry juvia I will come for you. I thought in mind and smile.

Childrens I'm sending natsu, erza, Lucy, Wendy, happy, Carla, gray, lilyand gajeel to this job. Best of luck my child's.please bring your friend. Master say.

3rd pov
We went to our house and pack all of things and went to train station. Carla and Wendy was sleeping while happy sleep on Wendy, erza is calling for jelal, natsu is sick on Lucy lap.while gajeel is sick beside lily.    Gray was just staring out of window and lost in deep thoughts.