Plan

They left juvia alone in the room and go outside.
Juvia thirsty she needs water... She whisper. She is becoming weak and tired. She need water so bad.

Three hours later

She still hasn't been able to find a way to get away from this hell.

Kreeaak... Door open and a figure get inside the room and put a bowl of water near juvia. Juvia can't see the figures face but she could say that he is one of the dark thorn member.

He left juvia alone in the room again after gave her water.

She quickly checked the water if it safe

...... And it is safe.

She drink all of it. So She can gain some energy to escape from this place.

Aice pov

She looking cute.. Love is a dangerous It would kill me in end and I love to do that if it is her . He said while watching juvia from magic screen. He smirk when saw juvia drank water.

She looking so beautiful. He smiled a little.

Knock!

Tristan, rash and Theodore get inside the room and saw Aice was watching juvia

Enjoying the view looking at a cute little blue... Rash asked Aice

Blue? Nickname ah? Yes I like to do. you have any problems with that ? He ask and to look at his friends face.

Love! They yelled

You love her?she is our enemy we should kill her in fact maybe she have a boyfriend or a secret love or something what you gonna do? Tristan said

She may or may not? I hope no Aice say

We captured her! you think she will fall in love with you... Or will she be a part of our guild. No! Rash said

I have plan for that I will her be mine and join our guild with us.. I will tell my plan later but first I want you guys hurt not physically but mentally. I want she be crazy and mentally torture her first so I can use it and start my plan. I want to she think I'm a good guy and to earn her trust.

I will make sure she be mine whatever is it.

Gray pov

Why do I suddenly feel my heart squeezing. I just want to punch someone.

So I went straight to natsu and punch him

Hey what that for?natsu yelled.

But I ignore him and went to sleep.