Connection

Rash pov
I wake up and look myself in the mirror. I'm sorry I say to myself. I feel guilty for juvia. But I couldn't let anyone know about it. It will be dangerous to me. I should save her from losing her memories. I fail to save her.too late aice already make it happen so there is no way to turn back time.

I actually want to kill her but apart from me don't let me to do that. When I investigate about her I get to know our connections it's really surprising to me. She have no clue about what I'm thinking about.

She is my friend. She the one save me from bullied by some childrens. I very thankful for her. She help me to be strong but I leave her alone because I been adopted and brought to ruby's town. After that some incident happened.

Yes Im thinking about juvia

I like her so much she help me but in reply I couldn't help her. I can promise to keep her safe. Aice taking good care of her. Tristan and Theodore like her so much too.

I can't let anyone know about our past. It will be dangerous.

Some part of me sad that aice took her memories but other part of me happy because she is here with us. I may be selfish but we can take care her better than anyone could ever do. I smirk to myself. Whatever happen juvia should not know about our secrets.

She trust us so much but we are hiding the truth. If he know where is juvia. He will kill us and juvia. No I couldn't let it happen. Never. Juvia is with us and will be safe.
There no selfishness taking juvia's memories from her. It's for her.im sorry juvia.

I wear my Blue shirt and jeans. I wear a locket. The only thing juvia gift to me. I smile to myself and get out the room.

I went to kitchen to see Tristan and Theodore are holding spatula towards juvia. Ehh?

What is happening here? I ask them . Juvia turn to look at me a run and hide behind me. I glare a them. They just shrugged off.
What do you guys do? I ask them.
Let juvia tell rash kun. They promise to juvia they will bring juvia to beach. But  they lied to juvia. Wahhhhhh! She starts to cry waterfall. I sweatdrop.

Why is my angel crying! A dark voice ask us. We look behind to see aice giving us death glare. He open his arms Inviting juvia to him. Juvia just run to him like a little girl wants something from and hug him.
She starts using puppy eyes to us. Who can resist it. Aice also fail to say no to her so we went to beach. Juvia is jumping up and down. She is wearing a sky blue dress.

We went to beach she went to water and start playing with it. While others just follow her in. I just standing watching the beach. One thing caught my eyes fairy tail members.

What are they doing here! If they found juvia it will be problem.! I scream in my mind.

   Gray pov

Juvia! Stop splashing water! A man voice..

Wait juvia. My eyes searching for her. I alert others too. Natsu and gajeel nooded. I saw juvia playing In water with some guys! What the hell she is doing with them! Issh that woman... She is happy. I feel betray to see her smile with then. Should she be sad. But it's otherwise..
She get out from sea. She look  beautiful. She is wearing dark blue bikini. It's suits her well. Her long legs uhhhh. Some guys are staring at her like she is free. Then I noticed a thing there no fairy tail emblem on her tight. What happen to her? A guy hug her like he is owning her make me sick and piss off. I want to stab that guy to death. Without thinking anything I take off that guy hand from her. I take her to my side. I look at her she look panic and struggle to get out my hold. No juvia I would not let you go again. I tell to myself.

I saw three guys standing in front of me glaring at me. I just roll my eyes.

Juvia are you OK? I ask her.
She look at me. There is no sparkle in her eyes when she is with me.
But my whole world crush down when she ask me a question. A question that hurt me more than I could imagine.

Who are you guys?

They are shock while I'm beyond shock. She run away from my hold when I lose my hold.

She hug a cyan hair guy hand while a hug her back.   While I was hurting here.

I almost cry but I stop myself.

Juvia you not kidding me right tell me this is a joke? Lucy pleading juvia. But she lookin her like she escape from mental hospital.

Gajeel grap a guy colar and hissed at him. They just look at him. They are not scared.

Look there some things happen come to our house we Will tell you. A black colour hair dude tell me.

We look then suspicious but juvia is with them so we have to listen to them. We follow them to their house. I always look at juvia. She is not my same juvia she is unfamiliar. She is comfortable with others but not with our old friends and family. Not with me....

Why?

👏
I really don't know where is my story going but I will make it. There will be editing after I end updating this book.