strategy

Juvia pov
They are here .they gonna take me ......no no this shouldn't happen I don't want to  ...... They want to use me .....no I shouldn't be scared why I'm being scared they should be afraid to
Fight against us
Juvia thought in her mind .

Gray pov

I saw juvia fighting with her thoughts so I went over her and put hand on her shoulder. She look me with her big baby blue eyes making me lost in her eyes .we just stare making myself lean towards her she is leaning towards me .
suddenly I heard someone clear their throat or should I say pretend to clear throat .
We snapped out of gaze and look over that someone is aice. He clearly uncomfortable with how are close are us .juvia moved away from me with a blush on her face .
hehe looks like I have effect on her.

.

.

After that moment nothing much happen juvia just sitting and looking out of window while Freed making sure his shield can protect guild .

Suddenly hibiki yelled

Ohhh no there is thousands of soldiers
I have connected you guys with mind link so if I saw any thread I will inform you.
we can send
Chelia
Jenny
Yukino
Toby
Sherry
And
Lissana towards east because there can be defeated easily .but incase I would like toby be Captain to east side .

They all nodded and run towards east.

Now it's Warren turn to give out his plan

Ok I would like .

Kinana ,cobra (he is a part of crime s..... don't know how they call it )
Jet
Ren,ichiya miliana ,Arana web and kagura ! There  there gonna be a strong one there too so be aware.run towards west .

Now Eve turn
I want
Risley
Toby
Yuka
Cana
Azlack
Bisca
Rufus
I would like Cana to be incharge of this group you have to go south.

He finish it .

Ok now Levy's turn

Friends
We found out north is most dangerous thread is coming so I would like to send strong one there

Gildarts
Jura
And
Laxus there .

Others will be here and guard juvia because we don't know how they gonna took juvia .so this is the plan .
Of they can't defeat them we will send other there.

There many strong opponents on the way here so we have to get ready because this is the war. !master makrov said it .