family

Gray pov

I smile at juvia who is following levy . Levy gave me a thumb ups before close the guild door .

I miss juvia so much .I wish she get all her memories back and we can get back together......maybe after I confess my feelings to her and claim her to be me my girlfriend.i still have problems because she is now aice girlfriend  I clenched teeth my teeth I hate to say she is his girlfriend.he took advantage on her memory loss.

Suddenly I hear
Childrens .come here !

Master pov

I call childrens and look over aice to talk with them.

Aice pov

Ok this what happened today morning......I went to a date with juvia.we was talking each other until I received a call .. ....he call me .....he said he gonna come for juvia and he is watching our moves .he knows where is juvia they are following her every where .........

It's not safe  for her going out she have to be safe in this guild. ...there must be strong mages with her. He will take her. If he take her there will be so much problems in it.

Gajeel pov

Wait did he tell they are following her. ... And then I noticed levy when out alone with juvia she   doesn't bring  lily with her .  Oh no shrimp

It's not safe with for her and juvia going out alone in night. I gonna go to her now .she went to see Emma right.

AHH I gonna punish shrimp for going alone .I will arrest shrimp.

I stand a run to see levy .I heard others are screaming my name but I don't care I don't want to lose important  person in my life juvia and levy are important to me .I have to see them .

I saw lily catch me up .so we run together.

Finally Iam Infront of poruciyla house .I open the door to see...

Juvia and levy. Is playing with Emma while Emma giggling.i love this smile on their faces .

They over me .I just make my face cool and sit beside levy .and play with Emma .

After a while juvia and levy is playing with Emma.

I whispered to levy ear .

Hey shrimp today I gonna arrest and punish you .so you gonna chooses are want to be grilled or fried .I say to her .she start to blush deeply and turn her face from me .I just smile and look over Emma ,juvia,levy ,lily they are my family and I not gonna lose them ever.

Juvia pov

Umm Emma is really a nice baby . Juvia tried to imagine what her and gray Sama baby looks like ....wait what ....no ...it's have to be aice Sama and juvia's baby why she want to make baby with gray Sama .and feels right to think about it . Juvia can't find truth behind this feelings.hope juvia can solve this puzzle.

But now she have to focus her my to little girl Infront of her .

But looking at their family juvia really want for her too .