Fairy Tail

Juvia pov

We finally arrived in a nice place.. Magnolia wow it's so beautiful and familiar.....

Hey rain you sure you want to join fairy tail?

A memory more like voice flash into juvia mind.... She knows the voice owner..what his name haaa

Gajeel kun
I call out.

All of them suddenly turn to see juvia with a hope.

Gajeel kun come near juvia
Giheee can't forget me huh?
He said
And patting juvia's head she just give him smile.

Did you remember something juvia
Lucy ask me with happiness in her voice.

Umm actually yes but just voice not memories but juvia get it well
She smile to her. They all seems to relax while Theodore San hold juvia's hand
Juvia you don't have to be hard with your brain just note everything.. He say.
Juvia nooded at him and
OK let's go to fairy tail. Juvia want to meet others! She say because she knows that this is her place. She confident about it.

Juvia look over a big building with fairy tail name a it. I look the insignia... Look familiar too.

She open the door

Booom
They throw out a welcoming party for juvia.....

A white hair girl come to juvia
Hey my name mirajane. I know you lost your memory but don't worry we will get it back. We will do it together. She smile it's very nice. She is so beautiful. All of them are friendly juvia can't wait to meet others.

.

.

.

.
Where is gramps? Natsu ask mirajane. Before she could answer him.

I'm here welcome back juvia. I know girl you're in bad situation but we are with you. We will be with you every step. You can anyone if you want help. And three boys come to my office.
Ohh yea juvia you can get back your emblem..
He smile with tears. Before walk to his office.
To talk with rash kun, Theodore San and tristan San.

Mira San walk to juvia with a stamp.

Where should I put it juvia? She ask me

Put it where it's was before. Juvia smile
.

I raise her dress up and caressing the emblem on juvia's thigh so beautiful. Juvia must wear dress with slit from now.

After juvia get the stamp, gray walk to juvia.
So you are a part of this fairy tail again juvia? I know you couldn't leave us he say to me and smile. Juvia can't help back but to smile too. Bam bam
Juvia hearts is beating.... Fast....

I look over gray to see his eyes wonder from my face down to my thigh.. He is looking for fairy tail emblem. Juvia without thinking about it raise her dress up. He blush for juvia action. Suddenly juvia start to blush too when she realized what she is doing.

Gray look away with a tint of pink.
While juvia low her head to hide her blush.

Gray can you tell juvia her background?do you know it or juvia have to ask someone else? She ask gray.

If course
He say and smile.

Suddenly a punch land over gray face making him fall down.

What the hell flame brain he yell.

Hey ice princess stop flirting with juvia and fight me! Natsu San say and they start to fight. Gajeel kun who come to stop them get a punch by them. You know gajeel kun join the fight too.....

While juvia watching the fight.

A short blue hair woman
Hi ju chan. My name levy. SHe say I smile and we start to talk. I get to know she is gajeel kun fiance.

I can't wait to have baby shower she say.

You are pregnant omg..... How months the baby? I ask her over excited

Ju Chan her baby already born she is two weeks her name is Emma. She is in porusiycla because she is a metal dragon slayer plus I was busy so my not.
Levy San say while smiling I could see she is missing her baby.
After this can we meet Emma
Juvia ask her. She smile and nooded.

Juvia went to gajeel and ask some questions about her. She still not remember anything.

It's dark out there where is the boys.
Juvia let's go home! Tristan say.

Where we gonna stay? I ask them. We just staring our faces.

Juvia you can stay with me
Lucy say to me. I look at her. I try to refuse.

That's right you have to stay with Lucy until we get a room for you in fairy hills. Erza San tell me.

Where did juvia lived before? She ask them. They seem hesitant to answer me.

Gray pov

Where did juvia stay before?

She ask

God how can I tell her she lived with me.....

Mavis help me.....
.

.
.

.
Umm you lived in fairy hills before then you... Ah wait let's have sleepover at Lucy house erza suggest.

God thanks she save me.

Boys you can stay in Boys dorms. I hope you will let juvia spend time with her friends
I ask them. I have all rights to drag her with me.. But this incident making me hard to do it

Before her say something . Erza throw juvia on her shoulder and bring her out the guild. I notice her... A little maybe her panties. I look others to see if they saw it too. Thank God no one saw it they are busy with their works.

Erza will take care of her. I know it.

But what I gonna do with this boys... Should I kill them and buried them in the middle of the forest..... Nah.