revelation

Gray pov

I was thinking why he come back again ? Why he want my juvia to open the book ? Why he have to come again she just now survived from death and memory loss....maybe not yet .   .....they always want to take away my juvia from me but that not gonna happen...!

I notice that rash is a brother to juvia meanwhile Theodore and Tristan are her best friends.....but I still jealous ...no one can get near her.   Only I'm allowed to touch her and maybe a little juvia or a little me will get close to her . but not now I want to juvia get only to myself not for anyone only mine .I wish she remember me .
....

I'm also anxious about it. ........

They want to open E.N.D again. So they can release zeref power ....

But that won't happen because we are here with her . We will make sure she safe .

Suddenly I heard guild door open and saw my angel come inside the guild with erza and Wendy . They went out to grab some snacks .

...

Juvia come towards me a take something from her beg .

Gray Sama here's your caramel Frank
She smile widely and give it. I just smile at her and thank her.

I saw she run to rash,aice, Theodore,and Tristan and gave them muffins.

I was waiting for her .she sit beside me and take a piece of blueberry cake and eat it .

I eat. Mine as well don't want to make her freak out .

After we eat it I order a glass of ice water and water for juvia .

She smile at me because she knew she will order it in few minutes but I do it first.

.master.makrov pov

I'm pretty worried about my childrens especially juvia .I don't want my childrens get hurt .we have to make plan because the opponent is  very  strong.

Juvia pov

Juvia was eating her cake when she heard guild door open .she saw Lamia scale, mermaid heels,blue pangasus, sabertooth and jellal get into the guild ..wait If jellal San is here so ..

Meredy must be here .

Suddenly juvia feel a heavy or tight hug and realization hit juvia it's her best friend meredy.

Meredy starts to cry on juvia cause she missed her .and juvia just comfort her and tell her she is here .

After a while juvia and meredy starts to chat .juvia notice meredy face getting red ....juvia look direction she look and found .

Meredy pov

When I was chatting with juvia I notice Lyon is looking or staring at me . Actually I really interested on Lyon but I have to push that feelings aside and focus on this fight . I couldn't help to blush .it's seems like juvia have to me looking at him so she start to dig up some information from me no a lot of story .

She look at me like she proud of me .

She hug me and whispered
Juvia is happy for you meredy San because Lyon sama is really a good choice.
She said to me and look over me like innocent.i just blush and try to deny it but I know I can't do I give up .

Aice.pov

I called all members and talk with them about plan

Ok guys we really need your help .juvia life is in danger .we have to protect her .they can't get juvia if they were we will lost to them and they will open E.ND again I assume you know about it.   We will not let it happen again .if it happen this time no one can stop it .I mean no one .

The world will destroyed and juvia will be influenced by evil spirits.
So we need your help to defeat them .the war is coming soon .

I said to them . They look shock and disbelief with my information but that's the truth babe .

Juvia pov

Who want to take juvia !  Lyon sama ask them . Thank you for asking this question I was wondering about it a long time .I look over aice Sama expecting an answer ...

But juvia never thought they answer he gave make juvia blood. Run cold.she can feel feel her face becoming pale ,and her heart beating faster .not that name not him .juvia don't want to see him again.

He is invel!

A/N how is the revelation..I  will try to finish this book this week.hope so .thanks for your support 💖