In Guild

Gray pov
Same time when Nalu chapter.

I keep walking with my team. I just keep thinking about my mysterious dream. I just can't get any kind of information but I still have really bad feelings.

Gray's dream

Please.. help............ Please.... it's hurts................
Stop.....
A faint voice I couldn't hear it clearly but I manage to hear that it's say it hurt and please help.

Who is that? Why that person coming into my dream. My life is getting weird now.

But that person seem so close to me and important to me.

I have to go guild faster. I gonna find out who is it and going to save her/him.

But deep down inside me
Begging not to be juvia.

It won't be her right?

We will be in guild in 3 hours. Erza to us.

Erza better if we go a little faster I really want to be there now. I say to erza. She look at me but I think she understand she give me a little smile and agree with me. I think she also have bad feeling.

Erza pov

I look at gray. He look confuse and disturb. It's been a while since I saw him like this. He look like this before juvia show up in his life. I hope he don't change back to cold heart.

I also still curious about who is in danger and even. No one can trace out that person.

This gonna be a big threat for guild must be a big danger is coming to fairy tail.

I need to be ready to face problems. I need to be strong.

I need to call jelal and say to him about this black code so he can help us out.

I take out my lacrima phone and call jelal
. That idiot! He doesn't pick up the phone! Cool down erza he may working. Ok I will just give him voice mail.

Jelal I need your help. I will explain things later but now you have to come to the fairy tail. We may need your help. I say and put my phone back.

Wendy pov

Lucy San Is telling me about black code I and Carla was listening to it.

Suddenly I saw Carla face turn into shock reaction. Her pupils went small like she saw something horrible.

Carla are you okay? I ask worrying about white cat. She just shook her head and said she is okay. But I still unconvince with her. I just pray for God to keep my friends and family safe.

Carla pov

I was listening to Lucy and suddenly I got a vision

A building was half destroyed. There was water splash everywhere. All members were crying and screaming. And in last blood.........

What the hell was that!

Guys we need to be there faster. Let's go!I say to them. Fly faster.

They just look at me confuse but they don't want ask anything so they follow me faster

.

After 2 hours we have been in outside of guild. We was panting because we was running to come here.

We open door and get inside the guild

cute 😍