feelings

Juvia pov

Aice Sama drag juvia with her . She is following him she didn't feel right like before . She doesn't think he is the right one for her .because she  feel otherwise with gray Sama .she feel protected and loved with him .  Why juvia feeling this way .....aice Sama her boyfriend not gray Sama but juvia wants graysama to be her boyfriend.her heart's beat faster when see gray Sama .  She just want to know about gray Sama more there must be other relationship between us . Juvia can feel it.

Suddenly aice Sama bring juvia into a restaurant maybe a date ...

Uhh juvia is not interested right now

But she have to go with him.

We sit facing each other .

Aice Sama order a Chocolate drink and juvia order blueberry milkshake.

It's getting awkward here because he just staring at juvia.

Juvia clear her throat to gray his attention.

Aice pov

I bring juvia with me because there  is something important to talk with them about juvia . I don't juvia know the truth yet ....but  she will know it soon.

Uhh I'm looking at her innocent baby face . She is looking so beautiful.i just to protect her only for me ...but gray already get into her life again but she didn't remember gray yet so I still have chance maybe I can propose her ...umm she will freak out .

I want juvia to be with me forever but deep down I know juvia won't choose me ...it's hurts to someone you love is not into you .      .... It's hurts like hell . whenever I see her with him.

But it's my fault too .so I shouldn't so those things ...huh .

Suddenly juvia clear her throat sound make me look at her .

Uhh so juvia how are you it's been awhile since we met alone and I want to spend time with you . I know you stress out with the thread    don't worry we will protect you baby .

I say to her sweetly. She smile ...she didn't blush ...huh looking like I'm lost to gray but I have to try .

Suddenly I got call from my lacrima .so I wake up and tell juvia to drink her blueberry milkshake.

After end that call my face was pale and uneasy.i saw juvia drink her blueberry milkshake ready so I bring her back to guild .

In the guild.

I bring rash , Theodore,and Tristan alone and  tell them about the call.
.

We walk to master office to make a meeting with fairy tail members.but give one condition juvia shouldn't be here. When we talk about it .

After he agree we went back to down .to see others .

Time skip

I saw a blue hair short woman left guild with juvia I was about to go to them .but Theodore stop me to and say she is her friend and it's a plan.

Juvia pov

Levy San suddenly come to juvia and invite her to meet her baby in a medical condition...

Juvia is so happy to see Emma finally.so she went out with them .before I went with levy I saw gray Sama looking at juvia and she smile back to him ..